followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
What I thought would be a breeze turned out to be a nightmare, who knew? I thought just because I had a free Wordpress blog for 4 months that I would be a cinch to navigate my new hosted blog, NOT. Wordpress has thousands of plug-ins and widgets and you have to know exactly what you're doing to get the right ones you need. I'm not writing this blog to scare folks away from Wordpress, on the contrary, hang in there and fight it out if you're struggling with it and remember you'll just have to set it up once, everything else is just adding blogs. Below are a few tips that may help you:
1. Never ever give up on your blog no matter how bad it looks.
2. Get help, there are Wordpress experts out here, even in here. All you have to do is ask.
3. Get a second opinion after you do something, you may not like what you hear but you asked for it.
4. All the Wordpress plug-ins may not work on your blog, prepare yourself for that.
5. The Wordpress pro's know how to make the plug-ins work, some you may have to pay for.
6. Don't be afraid to outsource your Wordpress blog out to a micro job but you must be specific in what you want. Different blogs call for different things.
7. Be persistant and you will come accross the right Wordpress expert.
8. Don't skimp on your blog because it represents you and your product and service.
9. If your blog looks odd to you, it looks odd to others, trust me on that.
10. Did I mention never ever give up?
|share||like 30||report||668 views|