followers view all
following view all
|surefireformula is not in any groups|
|Reading the Bible and living by it
Winning Affiliate Marketing Strategies
One of the easiest and fastest way to generate income online is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing means that all you do is send hits to someone else's website. They do all the hard work of developing the product, making the sale, delivering the product and supporting the customer. You get a percentage of the sale price as your commission (usually 50% or more for digital products).
These are a some of the benefits
- You can start instantly with no up-front costs and no need to create a product, craft a sales letter, design the website, create marketing materials, or get a merchant account and CRM.
- You have almost no investment of time because they handle the billing, support, maintenance, etc.
- There's no risk for you, because the product owner has already made sure the product sells. So if you send visitors you will get paid.
There's no denying that these benefits make affiliate marketing the best thing going!
There is one major drawback...
Once you send your visitors to the product sales page, they are gone forever. Most of them will not buy on their first visit, which means you're losing over 90% of the traffic right off the top. That's fine for the product owner because he or she can sell to them again and again, but you can't.
What's the solution?
Simply put, you need to capture the name and email of your visitors *before* sending them to the product sales page. By getting their contact info, you can follow up and increase your odds of making the sale by sending them back to the product owner's website multiple times. And if you're really on top of your game, you'll then send them to a content mini-site in between.
Here's what these affiliate marketing strategies will do for you:
- You'll be building your own list of potential customers that you can market to again and again.
- You're generating good will by giving them high-quality content. This way, they are much more likely to make a purchase when you send them to the sales page.
In order to set a system like this up, you will need the following affiliate marketing tools:
- A squeeze page, and even better a Video squeeze page.
- One or more content-rich "warm up" pages
- At least a 5-Part Email Followup Series
Instead of sending visitors directly to the product sales page, you'll send them to your lead capture page first. This page is where you collect your visitors' contact info and add them to your autoresponder, which in turn starts sending them the multi-part email series. After subscribing them to your email list, it redirects them to your content mini-site.
These high-quality content pages provide value and build good will. This way your visitor is more likely to buy when they get to the product owner's website. While they're reading the content you've provided, your email system is already following up with them to send them back to the product website again and again.
There's no doubt that it's worth the effort to put a system like this in place, because doing so will greatly increase your profits. And after you get it all set up, it runs on total auto-pilot. You just refer people to your lead capture page, instead of the product sales page.
One option, if you're not up to the challenge of setting this all up yourself, is to outsource much of the work. You can outsource most, if not the entire system (the video, the video squeeze page, the email series, the content pages, etc). The downside is that it'll cost more than simply doing it yourself. But the major benefit of outsourcing is that you can get started right away.
One way to accomplish your outsourcing needs is through Elance. There you'll find "contractors" who can build and put your system together for you. The important thing is that you start right now! Otherwise, you're wasting your time and money.
|share||like 45||report||727 views|