Groups

Whisper Technology
Teams
Profiles
Find Prizes and Cash in the Disco Floor Game

Thousands of Active Members
gotime / Faith | gotime
Welcome to The Traffic Dance- thousands of active members, find prizes and cash in the Disco Surf Game, great exposure to your business. Join from this link and receive $1 and an extra 1000 Credits to your account: http://www.thetrafficdance.com/?rid=30
unknown

Why use a Traffic Exchange

Jul 15th 2010 at 3:19 AM
Photobucket

Why use Traffic Exchanges

Thousands of Internet Hearts use Traffic Exchanges
Traffic Exchanges are the easiest and most effective way to advertise your business
and find referrals to join you

Just putting your site in rotation, is not enough anymore
There is too much being advertised in the Exchanges, today

You need to connect with people
This will bring you success on the Internet
People bring people into your business, period

It is good for you to join Exchanges big and small
Every Exchange you join, will have new people to see your offers

Every Exchange has different features to offer
Find Exchanges that allow you can connect with other folks
This is the key to your success

The Traffic Dance is 100% focused on it's Members
Everything offered at The Dance revolves around connecting people
I was able to install everything my mind could dream up

Come on in and take a spin on the Dance Floor

Aug 22nd 2011 at 9:06 AM by LonnieG
Keep it growing! To have people state how much they appreciate your efforts is awesome. ~LonnieG

Oct 7th 2010 at 9:49 PM by blackfolder1
As a traffic exchange owner myself, I thoroughly agree that they are the best way to advertise. I myself belong to about 30 or so and every morning post my ads in them. The only problem I have is the ones that take 5-10 DAYS (instead of hours) to send out your solo ad. Unnacceptable to me! I will definetely check out The Traffic Dance as I am always looking for new ones to join.

Aug 11th 2010 at 6:41 AM by coolindiansurfer
Dance The Dance

Aug 5th 2010 at 11:31 AM by bnmarika1214

Jul 22nd 2010 at 1:42 PM by Siamak
I should say I love your traffc exchange. That's my favorite one. The dance. I am a proud member

Jul 21st 2010 at 4:22 PM by m8t43
I second that Faith, the Traffic Dance has been the most productive TE for me and my members and I use ALL the wonderful features you have created here for all your members. Networking with people is the easiest way to build good and lasting relationships, We do that here with ease. Thank you Faith, for the great job you are doing.

Jul 21st 2010 at 1:03 AM by soonerdad3
Hi Faith, I love your traffic exchange. You are 100% correct, it is very important to connect with people while using traffic exchanges.