followers view all
following view all
Why is Webinars so Effective for Building Your Business?
A Webinar product is a must have, it will provide the ability to communicate with your organization. Pricing plans are also different from webinars from traditional hosting. In many cases webinars are priced based on seating and bandwidth. This means there is either a monthly flat rate for so much bandwidth and so many seats or the cost is split between the numbers of seats, which is usually limited to a certain number per viewing. Viewings may also be limited to a certain number a month.
There is also a pricing plan that deals with per person per minute. This means it charges a certain rate per minute per person of viewing. In these instances the number of available slots can be high per viewing and features may or may not be included. The price per minute varies.
When looking at the overall price it may seem like an expensive prospect from development to implementation. However, if you consider the benefits over the long term you may be surprised how quickly you cannot only make back your investment but how it can actually save you a considerable amount of money over the long run
“There is always freebinar”. But never mind the cost, you can use it to train employees, introduce concepts, products, and even services. It is relatively inexpensive in comparison to traditional seminars to produce. You can reach a larger number of individuals at the same time for less overall cost. This increases profit depending on how you set up your webinar you may only have to present materials once, record it to video and simply play the video back with someone available to answer questions and comments at the appropriate times Webinars are a must have tool, just like an auto responder is for your organization.
Over the last ten years the internet has provided businesses with a lot of advantages, the webinar is a supreme example of how people can use the internet in ways that benefits the company and its workforce in more ways than one. If you want to see how webinar software could benefit your company then it is well worth doing some research to find a system that suits you and your workforce. Webinars are the way to carry out business training in the twenty first century.
I use GVO Conferencing and you will see why when you compare to other products, but I recommend that you look at other products like:
1. Verizon Small Business Web Conferencing is part of the Verizon Business focus. You can join the collaboration center and get online meetings and more starting at $24/month, but you need to call a small business representative to get pricing on the web conferencing platform.
2. Microsoft Office Live Meeting starts at $4.50 per user, per month with a 5 person minimum. Its standard version allows up to 250 webinar participants. There is no setup fee and with a Windows Live registration you can try it out for free.
3. Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro has a reputation of being one of the most elegant conferencing solutions and wins awards regularly. It works as a webinar tool, but adds e-learning components if you need to track how people interact with your material and if they complete certain courses. They offer a 30-day free trial. Monthly fees start at $45, but they also offer a pay-per-use pricing plan which is nice.
4. Cisco WebEx offers unlimited meetings a month for up to 25 people is $49/month. They are one of the best known web conferencing solutions and offer mobile access (even from an iPhone or iPad), attendee polls, and all the other cool features you hope for in a webinar. I’ve used this service a great deal for one-on-one meetings with sales prospects. Offers a 14-day free trial.
5. GoToWebinar is probably the service I’ve used the most and had good experiences for webinars. Their pricing model changed recently (increased) and that’s probably the only deterrent for small business. For up to 100 attendees, it is now $100/month. For up to 15 people, you can use the GoToMeeting service at $49/month. Free trial for 30 days.
My advice? Plan for extreme growth. When it happens, do you know what you should do? Thinking about it now, before you enjoy massive growth, will help you in the future. Why not take a moment and create a “future-positive” organizational chart that thinks optimistically about the future. You’ll be prepared, then, when the big time arrives.
|share||like 26||report||287 views|