Chuck Bartok | ChuckBartok
I just completed 5 months of my Return to Fitness Challenge. Lost 30 pounds and 19 inches of Fat, no longer being an Obese person Feeling So much better http://90daybizchallenge.com/fitness
unknown

Why do we need a Business (Entrepreneur) Mindset and what is it?

Aug 15th 2010 at 8:18 AM

The Entrepreneur's Business Mindset

Having an Entrepreneur`s Mindset is what gives you the advantage in your business ownership. If you don`t take the time to develop one of your own, you`ll likely find success difficult to achieve.

busines mindsetEntrepreneurs have certain qualities that are expected of them and enable them to be more successful than the common man. Their success has much do to with the way they see the world and how their mind works. Your frame of mind really can make or break your business endeavors, so making sure that you Possess the best business mindset for your needs can be essential to your success.

As a business person looking for success, you need to believe in yourself, and think that you`re capable of achieving all of your goals. You have to be confident in order to succeed and find your entrepreneur`s mindset. Most people would look at a business start up and find all of the potential problems. You need to look at a business start up and focus on the challenges that you can overcome and succeed through, regardless of how complicated they might seem. Positive thinking is a large part of the right frame of mind and being successful in business.

Mindset Video

You also need to be willing to accept risks to be considered a real entrepreneur. If you want to start a business, you should not expect it to be safe, just as you should not expect it to be easy. In finding your entrepreneur`s mindset, you`ll be able to accept the challenges and take risks, coming out of your comfort level to grow your business and to help it succeed. In addition to having the right frame of mind, you also need to have the right plan of action. If you only think, and never do anything, you`ll never be successful in business. You need to be willing to give it your all and devote everything you have to starting your own business, and that starts with finding your own business mindset that works for you.

You`re never too old to start a business, and it`s never too late to learn new things and succeed at all of your business endeavors. By taking the time to find the right Entrepreneur`s Mindset first, you`ll be better poised for success and accomplishments down the road. Stay positive, and most of all, never sacrifice your beliefs for someone else`s job when you can become an entrepreneur with a little hard work and a lot of learning.

Chuck Bartok
Consultant-Horse Barns-Gardener
Tel: 1-530-798-0245 Contact Me LinkedinFacebookFacebookTwitterStumbleUponGoogle Blog: You Can Build It Marketing Ideas For Your Blog

Sep 15th 2010 at 10:07 AM by ChuckBartok
Thank you, Tony...share all my material. I am honored. I have plenty of Free audio and video on our blog site http://youcanbuild.it please share with your friends

Sep 15th 2010 at 9:59 AM by tapont71
Hey Chuck, I hope you don't mind but I shared this post. Great content.

Sep 15th 2010 at 9:06 AM by tapont71
Hello Chuck, Awesome content here on mindset. Your truly must have the right mindset in order to succeed as an entrepreneur. Entrepreneurs are a special breed. And you must be able to accept all that comes along with it...but it is well worth it. As long as you develop the type of mindset needed in order to achieve success in your business, you'll never look back. Thanks Tony

Sep 7th 2010 at 7:52 AM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Great article Chuck. Every word you say is true. You've got to work on you more than you work on your business. That way you will grow and your business will too. I was at a seminar this past weekend and the gentleman that was speaking said something and I was compelled to jot it down. I believe this will help someone, he said "Manage your business with excellence." Then he said "Live your life with excellence." Your business and life, they're separate from each other but in a sense if one is not good, then it stands to reason the other will suffer. It has to be in balance and at the same time they're still separate. I believe I put it right, so that someone will understand it and take it to heart and take heed.

Sep 7th 2010 at 6:08 AM by phmoisan
Hi Chuck, you remind of a baseball coach for the Houston Astros in the 80s, I think his name is Bill Virdon. His motto was to always to get back to basics. I'm a fan of Steve Little, and your approach is very close to his, so I'm a fan of you too. :)

Sep 7th 2010 at 5:49 AM by bnmarika1214