followers view all
following view all
|I Love to meet and share with all types of people. I am very interested in the Health and Well Being of people. I want to have friends and be a friend. I believe most of us have a lot to share and learn.
Religion, Cooking, Gardening, Reading, Networking, Friends and Family.
Interested in the Future of our Country.
http://basicone.124online.com This is the easiest and best program available anywhere. Anyone can do this and Profit!
If you are interested in the \\\\\\\"Best You\\\\\\\", You can be!
This is The neatest thing since Sliced Bread, Check It Out!
This Program cost nothing to join and is set up to create a large group of people who cooperate to create wealth.
Why a Home Business is not only a good Idea, It's a Great Idea!
A home business offers the following:
1. No Boss. Plan your own workday. Monitor yourself. Set priorities. Set it up so
it’s fun for YOU.
2. No income ceiling.
3. Self-satisfaction. YOU create the business. YOU get credit.
4. Work with people you like. No difficult co-workers. No office politics.
5. Flexibility. Work the hours you want to fit in with your life & family. If your
best working hours are 2 am to 5 am, you’re free to do that.
6. No commuting. Save time & money.
7. No office expense = quicker profit.
8. Security. No layoffs. No downsizing.
9. Tax deductions: home office, car expense, medical insurance, phone, enter-
tainment, travel, education, etc.
10. Better retirement plan: SEP IRAs & Keoghs let you deduct a higher per-
cent of business profit than your 401K.
Additional benefits of an MLM opportunity:
1. Low start-up cost: You can probably get everything you need to start, in-
cluding leads to follow up with, for less than $300. Most businesses take thou-
sands of dollars in start-up capital.
2. No expensive training. In fact, I’ll train you and ALL your people to succeed
in this business, 5 nights a week on the phone at 8 pm Eastern time, for FREE!
3. No administration hassles. You’re self-employed, but you’re a rep for an
established company which handles all the product selection, research & devel-
opment, shipping, warehousing, etc.
4. Keep your regular job until your “part-time” income is high enough to re-
5. No expensive tools necessary. You need a phone. A computer is helpful.
But your most critical tool is people skills, and we will teach you those FREE!
And Finally, The 8th Wonder of the World:
6. Residual Income. You profit from the product purchases & sales of every-
one in your group.
Nothing is more important to your financial future than the “residual income”
concept. Let’s dig into it a bit.
To qualify for a paycheck, you must purchase X amount of product each month.
When you sponsor someone, you get monthly commissions on THEIR product
purchases, for as long as they re-order. To increase your monthly income, just
add NEW distributors to your organization.
You also profit on your ENTIRE group’s purchases. Once you’ve built a big
group, most of your income comes from the work of others. (Which beats the
heck out of an hourly wage and ZERO income when you don't work!)
An MLM home based business pays into the future for work you did in
the past. As you help your people build their own organizations, YOUR
Which means there’s a HUGE incentive to your sponsor to help YOU succeed,
since they get a percentage of the sales in your group.
So to be successful fastest, align yourself with a group that provides a
turnkey plan for the crucial elements of building your business:
1. Lead Generation
2. Prospect follow-up
4. Training your reps to do exactly the same thing.
If you would like to be affiliated with a Focused, Fun and Profitable Home business get back to me. I would Love to assist you in your efforts to achieve 'What You Want'.
|share||like 75||report||1004 views|