followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
What's Your Real Motivation?
I mean this from a Business Marketing standpoint, I ask myself this question on a daily basis and I'm always adding to my list. Its been my experience that you have to be motivated by certain things in order to give yourself the extra jump start you need when things are slow. Below are a few of my motivating factors:
1. To be totally self sufficent.
2. To be able to take an extended vacation when I want to.
3. To be able to spend more time with family and friends.
4. To get a reliable vehicle.
5. More free time to do some of the personal projects I like.
6. To have the time to assist more people.
7. To have the time to explore my other business interests.
8. To be able to take my Home Business to the next level.
These are just a few of my motivating factors and my WHY. We all have to have our own WHY'S, if your WHY is strong enough then nothing can stop you.
|share||like 34||report||446 views|