followers view all
following view all
|universalpositions is not in any groups|
What’s the easiest way to charge your mobile devices anywhere? Solar stations, of course
Let’s face it – Mobiles are great, until you find yourself running out of power and need to charge them. The reality is dealing with finding a charger, plugging in and putting life and work on hold while you do that. It’s a nuisance, and it tends to happen when the last thing you need is to drop out.
The core issues are self-explanatory:
● Business needs. If you’re in sales, you need to be available just about all the time. Your phone and tablet are your work. Dropping out isn’t an option. You can also spend a lot of time chasing up messages and just doing basic work.
● Onsite workers: For people who work in the field, like builders, tradespeople, and delivery services, staying connected is part of life.
● The effect on the people you’re connected with: It’s not just users who are affected by power dropouts. Your friends and associates are also out of contact, which can be a problem at both ends.
● Family contact: You need to have your contacts working all the time.
● Just having a life: Who wants to be out of the loop?
OK, that said – What’s the solution? Solar power stations which allow you to recharge your devices wherever you are. A company called Sun Charge Systems Inc. is in the forefront of the move to go-anywhere power and they’ve come up with a great idea to deliver power in public spaces around the country.
Their idea is elegantly simple: Solar park benches and solar power poles with 4G/3G hot spot facilities, designed for any public space environment. It’s a real breakthrough in terms of managing power requirements simply and efficiently.
This is innovation with a lot of practical benefits, and one of the most obvious benefits is sheer functionality. Their
Solar powered charging stations deliver instant availability of power whenever and wherever you want. They’re even used in wilderness parks, not just as an amenity, but as a very useful asset to make sure campers and trekkers can always be in contact when they need help.
If you’re looking for a useful onsite asset for your public space, start looking here. For more information, see their website here at www.sunchargesystems.com.
|share||like 2||report||66 views|