followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Sweeva and SurfVo Fans
· Make your free Website with Blogger!
· Personal Branding
· Our Masterminds Group
· Why Ask Why?
· Using WordPress For Your Marketing
· Jon Olson Sucks!
· The Coffee Shop
· Positive Thinking
· Article Writers Unite
· Safelist Fans!
· Article Marketing 101
· Report MLM Scams
|Entrepreneurship, Gold, Silver, Finance, Internet Marketing, Law, Philosophy, Metaphysics, Health|
What's the business plan, Sam I Am?
Many of us set out be our own boss, work from home, and all that good stuff. But if you're serious about making money and growing a business, at some point you need a business plan. What's that saying, if you fail to plan...?
Writing a business plan can be an intimidating task and all the "gurus" often make it seem like it's the secret handshake that gets you into a private clubhouse somewhere. Well there's no need to dread writing your business plan anymore.
Here are 5 tips to help power up your business plan courtesy of the SBA:
- The business plan should tell a compelling story about your business, explaining who, what, when, where, how and why.
- Your plan should be focusd and clear. It's not about the number of pages or style of the cover.
- The plan should define specific business objectives and goals with general parameters to guide the organization.
- Writing a business plan shoud force logic and discipline into a business.
- A good business plan should be a live document. It should be updated regularly.
Those are good points and I'm sure you've come across many too. I'm a take action person so how about a guide to help write your business plan? The SBA has a great one that takes you step by step through it!
Check it out here: http://web.sba.gov/busplantemplate/BizPlanStart.cfm
One of my favorite quotes is "You were born a winner, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win." -Zig Ziglar
Thanks for reading. Please comment and share.
"Building Wealth One Friend at a Time"
|share||like 58||report||851 views|