followers view all
|fiverrcreativekeyz is not in any groups|
What you should know when you start working on Fiverr
There are a few things you need to know from the beginning when you start working on Fiverr. If you this in mind you will have only the successful and you can quickly evolve to achieve Level 1 and Level 2 as a seller. For those who do not know, these two levels are obtained by vendors who impeccable service and do our best to deliver quality service delivery timescales.
The most important thing is to not delay and start today if you have not already, especially since it takes some time to achieve quality levels seller (those Levels).
When you are first you want to have a daily control. It is an excellent target for starters. What really need to do is to give more than you would normally for those $ 5.
There are 3 reasons for doing this:
1. Competition offering less you will be removed from the game
2. You will pave the way for what we Gig Extras, ie extra services. For example if you write reviews on books begin by writing 400 words for $ 5 even if competition works in 300 words / $ 5. As you get levele'll be able to add those Extras and you can ask for more to write 400 words.
3. You will receive excellent feedback from your customers and that's a big advantage. The more you positive feedback so you'll attract more customers. Satisfied customers will leave a positive review and impressed clients will leave a positive review where I will recommend excellent and states that want to work with you again because you have done a very good job.
In short Fiverr is about quality, speed, reputation. Reputation is a result of the quality and speed. Customers will deliver them quickly and qualitatively.
Use your customer feedback to improve your services. Do more testing on what works best and what does not. Once you have assembled a portfolio of orders can begin to contact former clients to bring them back to you.
Remember two things here: https://www.fiverr.com/creativekeyz
1. Do NOT ever ask for customer contacts that violate policy Fiverr
2. Do not contact too many customers at once (3 per day is ok to avoid spammer position).
As you grow your changes gigs to generate you more money. There are some specific ways that you can follow to increase your income, sometimes without changing anything at runtime or quality. Basically you can do as a service we offer to double the money you generate just by changing some elements in its description.
These techniques you will learn during full Fiverr which I will launch in the first quarter of 2014. If you want to start making money on Fiverr and work online you need a complete guide to help you from start to have profits maximum with minimum effort.
Keep an eye on the blog for news and subscribe now to our newsletter (you get the eBook my life freelancer completely free).
|share||like 2||report||28 views|