SherryD
Save Money. Help People. Get Paid. Earn a Free 7-night Luxury 5-star Vacation. See what $1 can do for you! http://sherryd.my1dollarbiz.net
19 days ago

What Type of People Do you Want in Your Business?

Aug 10th 2010 at 9:58 AM

This is a very important question.

First of all I believe that everyone deserves a chance.
And I am more than happy to train anyone if they are
willing to commit and put forth the time and effort.

So many people are just trying to build their business not
thinking about who comes in. I know that when you first
start you want to see numbers. The type of people is the
farthest thing from your mind. What type of business do you
want? One that will keep building or one that is short term.
You will start to realize that not everyone is right for every business.

A good thing to do is to sit down and write out a list of
the qualities you are looking for.
Such as:

be excited
Willing to follow directions
Ready to take action
going to put forth a good effort
willing to take control when ready

When looking for people to join your business, you need to
also realize they are looking at you and seeing if they want
to join you. You need to have more of the qualities yourself
that you are looking for in others.

Now an example what did happen to me. I contacted a prospect
and explained my business to him. He told me right up
front he wanted to join me but he didn't have the money to
come in right now. But he said he would find a way to come
in as soon as possible. He went out and picked up scrap
metal for 3 weeks until had the money to come in. Now granted
people like this you won't find everyday. But they are out
there.

When talking to prospects let them tell you what they are
looking for. At the same time keep a mental note of what they
are saying. Is this person what I am looking for or not?

when you told them about your opportunity, was the first thing
they said, how much is it going to cost me? Or was it when can
I get started?

Now which one would you rather sign up in your business?
When you see this question, you would want the second one, right?
Of course you would. So just make the decision for yourself what
type of people you want to join you and go for it.

Go make you own Success Story.

God Bless,

Sherry Dossey
skype ID: sherry.dossey
863-858-1881 est

sdosseyfriends@gmail.com

Oct 27th 2016 at 6:06 PM by thietkeweb123
[url="http://www.nhakhoavietphapdn.com"]nha khoa da nang[/url]

Oct 11th 2010 at 7:07 PM by ecco1729
A good informative article, I also prefer quality over quantity.

Sep 18th 2010 at 3:41 PM by philjansen
Thanks for sharing the well informed article Sherry. God Bless! - philjansen.com

Sep 18th 2010 at 7:15 AM by cmsolution
Is it your own website?

Sep 17th 2010 at 10:08 PM by incomepowerboost
very good article. I have the same views I will take quality people over quantity of people any day.