followers view all
following view all
|sakshay is not in any groups|
|Open SourceWebsite design and development
Responsive website design
Ecommerce website design
What Makes Wordpress A Popular CMS Software? Top 10 Advantages
Since 2003, the Wordpress software has been in use. Started as a blogging software initially, Wordpress has continued to be one of the most popular CMS software for both blogging and non-blogging sites. Inspite of the emergence of other softwares for websites building, almost 20% of the world’s websites are based on the Wordpress platform. A professional Wordpress Website Development Company, or a web developer with little or no experience will always opt for wordpress platform for making a company’s website.
What Makes Wordpress a Popular CMS Software?
We present below top 10 advantages of Wordpress:
1. Content updates easily: You can update your website using the Wordpress platform without taking any professional help. It is that simple and easy.
2. Extend-able features: There are many installed plugins in Wordpress. But you can also create our own custom code as plugins for various features and functionality that are not provided by wordpress core. It is that way very extend-able.
3. Constant support: There is 24-hours support, online-tutorial, guidelines available to build the website of your choice while working on a wordpress platform. Everything is available at just a click of your mouse, for you to learn and access.
4. Free: Another advantage of Wordpress is that it is a free CMS. It is developed on free, open source software (FOSS).
5. Easy SEO: Wordpress has inbuilt plugins for SEO integration. You can add Meta Title, Meta Description and H1 tags and other SEO features which can help on your search engine results and optimize your website.
6. E-commerce Options: Wordpress sites are also available with free plugins required for e-commerce applications.
7. Self-contained system: There is no requirement of HTML editing or FTP software in WordPress. Formatting texts, creating posts, creating new pages, uploading images, videos etc, can all be done without the need for additional HTML or FTP software.
8. Customizable design: The look and feel or the design of the website can be done as per your choice. It is 100% customizable.
9. Optimized for all platforms: A Wordpress website is optimized not only a desktop application but also for all other devices likes as Tablets, Mobiles, Laptops. Your content and branding remains consistent and usable on all devices.
10. Built-In Blogging: It no doubt started as a blogging platform and even today blogging remains the core of Wordpress. Creating a blog and maintaining it is as simple as drinking a cup of tea. You don’t need to be a professional software developer for this.
|share||like 5||report||389 views|