followers view all
following view all
|marckorn is not in any groups|
|I live in New Jersey with my wonderful wife and son.
I still work the day job, and I am passionate about Network Marketing and helping others.
I have learned that Network Marketing is not about recruit, recruit, recruit or sell, sell, sell...but about people.
You build people and people WILL build the business.
First, it is always gratifying to help others succeed. The most gratifying way to achieve success is to help others become successful first.
Some of my goals for the upcoming year are to spend more time with my wife and son, who is growing up too fast. Continue to build and develop my online business and to remain on the path to financial freedom, so that I can be in control of my own destiny and not have it controlled for me.
I enjoy Spending Quality Time With Family and friends, Network Marketing and Travel
What Elements Do You Look For In A Business Or Company ?
With so many Networking marketing and MLM Companies out there to choose from, how do you make the choice that is BEST for YOU ?
Here are a few guidelines that might help. If you are looking for a Company where you have the best chance for SUCCESS, here is the criteria that you want to examine when you do your due diligence.
The 5 Pillars ~ What to look for in a company
1. The Company
The company must have an experienced corporate team with a solid track record for doing business successfully.
2. The Products
The company must have a product line that is consumable, exclusive, and in high demand.
3. The Compensation Plan
You must have a compensation plan that pays you well for the time that you invest in your business.
4. A System of Duplication
You must have access to a proven system of duplication and training. That way you can have the same success the experts have.
Timing is the most important aspect of an opportunity. The timing has to be right for the company. If everyone has already heard of it it’s probably too late.
Here are some additional criteria that I look at when I conduct my evaluation:
Elements of excellence I look for in a business and company:
- Solid company of five years or older
- Competent corporate staff with business management and NWM/MLM experience from the front lines.
- Exclusive product by quality unmatched in the marketplace
- Products supported by real life studies for efficacy and quality
- A robust comp plan that is quick to see results and easy to understand
- Ability to retail products at a reasonable price for "right now" money
- A quality marketing plan and support tools in place
- Solid and increasing annual sales and distributor growth
- Qualified Upline with proven success and willingness to share information
- A plan for a successful system to plug into and NOT reinvent the wheel
- Both company and product recognized in the community for quality
- Easy online signups and prospect backoffice tracking
- Company websites provided at no or minimum cost to the distributor
- Outstanding customer support in knowledge and helpfulness
- No voicemail, phone trees, but "real people" answering the phones
- Company MUST be distributor oriented with income based on volume and not on the backs of distributors in the form of fees etc.
Here is an additional audio resource that SHOULD find helpful..Five Pillars - what to look for in a company
==> Listen To The Audio Now
To your success,Marc firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. Here is an excellent E-Book that I also suggest you download in order to save years of frustration..
|share||like 66||report||717 views|