followers view all
following view all
|· Free Traffic
|indoor and outdoor designs/decorating
writing and marketing.
What do You Do when nothing else works?
There is a lot of chatter about Gifting. Actually there always has been and
I am sure there always will be. I used to wonder why and I was very
curious about the concept. How about you? Have you ever wondered
why the 'pull' to gifting? Have you ever wondered if it really works like
they tell us? I was pretty skeptical watching some of the videos on U Tube.
It just seemed too un-believable. All that money!! Wow. I used to think if
it was real it would be crazy fantastic..........and I allowed myself to dream
just a little....okay, alright already! It was a LOT.
And Then I met some people who did gifting. Awesome, awesome People.
Have you ever noticed when you are thinking hard enough about
something, that is pops up all over the place? You read about it in a blog.
You see a website on one of the traffic exchanges, or you meet some
gifters on a social site. Funny how that happens.
So if you are one of those curious Georges or Georginas you have to be
wondering about the appeal to this kind of opportunity.......and how do you
know if the one you saw is a good one.
Let me see if I can sum it up for you without writing a whole book.
Let's go with how do you know first.
- If you feel pressured or the website if not offering enough solid info to make a decision it is a NO.
- You tried to contact someone from the site and no reply was all you got! Another NO
- Looks and feels and IS professional and offers some training to help get U going.
- You have the option of looking around as a guest. Gifting is private so you would or should have a password assigned to you as you get the feel of how it works.
Gifting is NOT for everyone. It is appealing but you do need the right Attitude. If you don't have that in place it could work in reverse for you. So if you think gifting is something you would like to try take an Attitude Pill and go forward.
Why is Gifting so Appealing?
- Gifting is private and is NOT a BUSINESS. Gifting is not MLM.
- Gifting is Legal (Yes it is! There is a $$ ceiling to consider but legal)
- No recruiting. There are many ways to 'share' with others what you are doing.
- In Gifting we do not work under pressure to perform monthly.
- business-building costs for online marketing are not essential
- a product does not have to be purchased and Sold for you to be successful.
- no monthly auto-ship expense and no store front ( website) expense
- not complicated! No comp plan to learn, no trees or legs to build.
I could go on but I think you get the general idea. The truth is, it is possible, it just isn't easy! You need to do your homework and don't just go with something because the cost is LOW. It Generally does not have 'staying power' Look for something that has been around for over a year and is successful.
I am not saying the lower cost programs do not work because in fact they can. I have tried some as I had contacts that wanted to try out the concept but were highly skeptical. They just do not last and at such low costs cannot offer a lot in the way of a back office or training with marketing options. You have a lot of choices. Gifting is very popular right now. Choose wisely. I am always happy to answer any questions you have about any gifting activity if you are interested in learning more.
|share||like 40||report||453 views|