followers view all
|aldoramarshall9001 is not in any groups|
|Books Reading, Health Research,|
What Contributes To Disease Candidiasis - LINDA ALLEN SCAM
LINDA ALLEN YEAST INFECTION NO MORE PROGRAM:
Fungi grow well at body temperature, especially in a wet environment. UV exposure kills them immediately, but only after some time. Fungi can exist outside the body on various subjects, such as the patient's personal belongings.
What contributes to disease candidiasis - Fungi of the genus Candida live on the surface of the body and in the intestines of almost all men, but ill candidiasis is not all.
This suggests that in the human body other than a pathogen must be defined conditions for occurrence of the disease.
The most important condition of candida is lowered immunity. This condition can occur for various reasons, including:
• After a serious illness, especially if used for its treatment of glucocorticoid hormones or cytotoxic agents (drugs that suppress the immune system, which are used to treat cancer patients);
• Under different hormonal disturbances For example, while reducing the formation of female sex hormone estrogen, which supports the development of normal (natural) vaginal microflora ; some endocrine diseases;
• With diabetes - Patients because of low immunity constantly suffer bacterial or fungal infection;
• With a lack of vitamins in the body (hypovitaminosis), which leads to insufficient formation of immune cells;
• With the irrational use of antibiotics - to kill the normal microflora of the intestine and begins to proliferate conditionally pathogenic microflora, including fungi genus Candida; they penetrate through the intestinal wall into the bloodstream and are carried to all organs and tissues; moreover, they can get to closely tissue, such as the genitals, causing vaginal candidiasis or thrush;
|share||like 1||report||44 views|