followers view all
following view all
|webservicesny is not in any groups|
1 year ago
What changes are necessary to reduce the loading time of the website?
Is your website taking a lot of loading time to display the webpage? If yes, you need to make changes in your website design to reduce your website’s load time. Below mentioned tips can help you with that-
Avoid complicated graphic web design
Website with numerous images often takes time to load. This makes customers lose their interest and make them switch to competitors site. Hence, the need to make website attractive yet, with less loading time, images and images and graphics should be used appropriately. Text links should be introduced over graphics to make indexing easy for search engines.
Use optimized images
Correct image formats like GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF etc. are to be used on website. Amongst all, GIF is more suitable option because of its uniform color feature that comprise of 256 colors. Besides this, JPEGs and PNG are another formats used in professional website designs.
Image dimension specification
Appropriate images height and width is necessary because big size images causes website loading problem.
Optimizing flash files
An attractive way to grab visitor’s attention is use of flash files. Optimizing of flash images helps reduce loading time of a website.
Removal of useless code
Unnecessary codes needs to be removed from the website because excessive codes increase the loading time of website.
Use of external CSS
CSS is an effective way to reduce website loading time. Proper utilization of fonts, styles, images etc. will make website attractive and run proper.
Other essential factors
- Host on a high-end server
- SSI element, AJAX for page refreshing and Jar for compressed files must be used for database driven website.
- Avoid background music files because it slows down the website. If necessary, highly compressed music file formats must be used.
- Inserting slash at the end of a link like domain.com/contact helps server to search files easily and provide relevant result to user within a short time.
- Use fewer redirects, Iframes, PHP and database queries because these things affect website loading time.
From the aforementioned factors, you must have got an idea what all changes are necessary to fasten the website loading time. However, this is job task of web designer, but you need to make sure that he makes all these changes, so that your potential customers do not find any problem while logging on to your site.
|share||like 7||report||48 views|