followers view all
following view all
|universalpositions is not in any groups|
What are the advantages of outsourcing polyclonal antibody lab work?
Anybody involved in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and medical research will tell you that lab work is the high gravity, high-grunt part of the equation. This work can be truly extensive, laborious, and generates a gigantic amount of documentation, particularly during multi-testing programs.
When you’re dealing with polyclonal antibodies, and the seemingly endless range of ramifications, product development issues, and testing involved, you have a few issues to consider:
· Budget – Is it more economical to do your lab work in-house or externally?
· Testing processes – What sort of workload is involved?
· Documentation and verification – Can you or should you do this work in house?
· Sourcing polyclonal antibodies – In research terms, this is the original piece of string; you really do need to know that you have access to all the standard antibodies like chicken antibodies, a sheep antibodies and related products like secondary antibodies like goat anti-llama biotin, et cetera.
· Custom antibody development – This is essential but highly specialized work, which may involve considerable use of resources.
If that looks like a shopping list of issues to deal with, it is. Most researchers, understandably, keep a very close eye on the bottom line when it comes to this combination of potentially expensive and time consuming situations. Best practice is to manage these problems before they become problems.
The new approach is to outsource lab work, preferably through a fully accredited specialist company. A good example of this type company is Capralogics from Massachusetts, one of America’s leading suppliers of polyclonal antibodies, which also provides lab services and the sort of “instant expertise” needed for advanced antibody research.
The other, huge, advantage of this type of outsourcing is that it brings with it the full range of services required for efficient management of research projects. They speak the “antibody research language” fluently, and can manage all the documentation and other essential formal processes as well.
For more information, and a good look at the full range of services, visit their website here at
https://www.capralogics.com. Be prepared to spend a bit of time exploring this range of services, because it really is extensive. You can contact them directly online or by phone to discuss your needs.
|share||like 2||report||45 views|