followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
Viral Video Marketing
Viral Video Marketing is a powerful tool you can't afford to leave out of your Marketing arsenal especially since Google bought YouTube. There are a few things to keep in mind before you begin your VVM campaign to make it work, its been my experience that you have to attack YouTube with a three pronged attack to get the desired results you need, below are a few suggestions and tips that may assist you:
1. All the views in the world won't help you if you don't also incorporate comments, favorites and subscribers in your Marketing scheme.
2. Utilize Fiverr to farm out this work, at 5 bucks a pop you can't beat it and if you feel the gig you ordered isn't what its cracked up to be, don't hesitate to contact admin. for a refund, they're good about that.
3. Although YouTube is the biggest game in town it isn't the only game in town, don't put all your eggs in one basket, diversify and get a gig at Fiverr to spread your video out to other video sites.
4. All this work can get done for the grand total of 20 bucks.
5. Make sure you have a strong, well balanced Viral Video Marketing attack to go along with your other Marketing tasks.
6. Venture out into the world of screencasts at screenr, you won't regret it.
For a demo of my YouTube screencast using screenr, go to my channel and take a look at my short video and get some tips.
|share||like 33||report||487 views|