followers view all
following view all
Use Traffic Exchange Effectively....
There are many newcomers to the world of Internet/Network Marketing. Hopefully this will help them and the seasoned veterans!
Here are some QUICK TIPS on How to Effectively Use Traffic Exchanges as Promotion Resources to Drive traffic to your website and ultimately to make you money.
1) Take advantage of the FREE services & credits available at a traffic exchange. Check out the site, see how "smooth the surf is", if you get what seems to be malicious "popups", etc... Obviously, If you don't enjoy surfing the site because of "technical glitches & such" then you won't ever want to upgrade or to use it frequently.
2) Research & compare the features & benefits of all the sites your join. You may prefer to only surf sites that offer 1:1 surf ratio, yet, you may come across a site that offers 2:1 also paying cash commissions... DO YOUR RESEARCH!
3) Utilize tracking tools to figure out where your "hits" are coming from... then concentrate a handful of these sites you have proven to perform for you & SURF THEM REGULARLY!! (Daily if possible)
4) Get yourself on some kind of "surf schedule". Surf "X" number of sites at "site abc"...(( remember, open multiple browser tabs & surf 3-7 sites simultaneously!! )) even if you need to break it up to 20 views at a sitting 5 times per day ..... Whatever, just make the time, you will be glad you did!
5) Promote only ONE URL at a time!! YES, you heard me correctly! ONE! Here's my theory, which has been tested and proven by many close friends of mine....
Lets say you have 1000 credits and 4 urls and allocate 250 hits to each url.
You will only get 250 visits to each of those 4 sites... NOT nearly enough to be considered high volume or high quality traffic. Consider this, it takes an average of approximately 8 visits by the same individual before they might actually click onto your site to VIEW for information or register... Spreading your credits too thin will not allow for sufficient quantity & uniqueness of views to your websites in rotation!!
Try my "Traffic Exchange Usage Tips" Faithfully for 2 months. Monitor your results weekly or daily and be persistent.
Keep to your new traffic exchange surf routine and let the results you see be all the proof you need! :)
Happy surfing and Good luck to you!
|share||like 37||report||623 views|