Chris Yeong | chrisy
Traffic Wave Money Maker System, a system specialize in building Trafficwave downlines. http://trck.me/twmmsworkfromhome/im
2 years ago

Use The Right Browser For Traffic Exchanges!

Jul 4th 2010 at 8:36 AM

Hi. I'm Chrisy and I sincerely recommend to you the TE Browser.

I have been using this brand new browser since the day it launched on March 2010.

This is an amazing browser that will increase your traffic with less effort. And you can build a thriving internet business that will continue to grow more revenue year after year.

Still using IE, Firefox, Chrome or other normal browsers when surfing Traffic Exchanges? Now you should use TE Browser, which is specially designed for surfing Traffic Exchanges. Essential for TE surfers. Can use it in conjunction with TE Command Post.

Unlike the normal browsers, TE Browser has unique features, such as:

* FREE, easy to install and use, fast, stable and is a small file.

* Conveniently supports 70 top TEs. (No need to join all of them to be effective.)

* Dramatically improves your surfing capability.

* It's ability to turn off videos and sound boost surfing speed dramatically

* The multitab powersurf browser moves to the next available tab, automatically.

* Can prioritize which TEs to show more often.

* Spend time surfing, not filling out forms with the autofill feature.

* By giving away this free browser, you can easily build your downlines in the top 70 TEs, 10 levels deep from within the browser.

* Simple but powerful management system that organizes all your TE accounts. Saves your referral IDs, autofill and easy signups for referrals.

* Saves all your login info and gives one-click start to surf all selected exchanges.

* Offers you three membership plans, starting with FREE, and pays you up to 75% commission when you promote it.

* Gives up-to-the-minute stats showing how many pages members surfed in each of the 70 TEs (which will show the popularity of each TE.)

* Shows the top 30 TE Browser surfers and their hourly surfing rate (and you can invite them as friends within the browser.) (If you're among the top 30, you can know your surfing rate.)

You can watch the start up video guide here. It was created by one of the TE Browser member Andrew Levin

Watch the Video shoot of surfing session (surf rate: 1876 pages/hour) by TE Browser owner  Stanil Dobrev

Download Free and Join my team

Oct 13th 2010 at 8:08 PM by chrisy
I like this browser not only it's power surf but also it can move to the next available tab automatically.

Oct 12th 2010 at 11:12 PM by cmsolution
Thanks for giving new info.

Sep 7th 2010 at 10:10 AM by phmoisan
The comment from Haroon132 is sufficient for me, I trust him, I will try TE Browser

Aug 5th 2010 at 10:40 AM by roosevans
If I was really into TE's I would get the TE Browser but I only use two TE's. I really hate surfing,as necessary as it is to get traffic to our sites! Good article!

Aug 5th 2010 at 9:23 AM by haroon132
Thanks Chrisy for the Recommendation I am already using the TE Browser and its already giving me awesome results.