followers view all
following view all
|· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Social Media Search
· Free Traffic
· Introduce Yourself and Follow Each Other
|Of all that I do and all that I have tried throughout the years I find that I really enjoy anything Creative. From drawing & writing to web design & product creation - I just love to create. I have been online for so many years and have seen so many changes; it’s really a joy to be involved in projects that can change the world & what we do every day, in so many ways.
Somehow, I have a feeling that there are certain places we need to be in order to position ourselves for \\\'the next big thing\\\' and I am working hard to be in the very middle of it all.
As a professional writer I have had the joy of writing for some great people and great outlets both online & off. It brings me great joy to read comments from readers whether good or bad, its great to get responses to your work.
The Examiner is my favorite place, aside from IM Faceplate of course, and my page can be found at http://www.examiner.com/online-marketing-in-long-island/liz-calamusa - I hope you will visit my articles, they are 100% original and are not the same as the ones posted here.
If you would like to use my articles on your sites, please just contact me directly, there is no cost - just a link somewhere.
I am also available for product creation and product/site reviews. Please send me an email or contact me here if you would like me to create something for your site(s).
Article marketing, search engines, optimization, even guaranteed visitors, none of this is going to help you make a living if you are always 2 steps behind the money makers, join various networks and leverage yourself with a community of professionals who DO know what they are doing and will be happy to help you along the way. Stay away from anyone who tells you it’s right now or never! Fact is, if you approach those same people tomorrow with cash in hand, 9 out of 10 will NOT turn you away. Think about what you join and where you spend your valuable time.
Finally, I am always happy to help fellow community members, so if you are in need of articles, help with your blog or someone to maintain for you, just contact me. There are many ways that I can help and absolutely will!
[UPDATED] The Best Way to Make Money is to Give Product Away!! Wait!? What???!!
Yep! You read that right!
To make the most money and as quickly as is possible - Give stuff Away!!!
The fact is that working safelists, traffic exchanges, sending bulk mailers, blasters, etc. all work, but the fastest way to lose a reader in ask them to buy something from you right away.
If you want to make money online then you must gain trust by providing people with great products and services for free By doing this you will become a trusted source and your emails will be more likely to be opened.
Don’t - Bother your list with every little thing you find.
Don’t - Lie, over embellish, or make promises you cannot keep.
Don’t - Create subject lines that mislead, such as claiming to be an admin, notification of payments, etc. These tactics will have the opposite reaction and will make your subscriber angry or unsubscribe.
Do - Consider this seriously - If YOU were sent this message, how would YOU see it?
By joining Giveaway events like The Halloween Giveaways and The Hillbilly Giveaway (there are literally thousands of them and each lasts about 2 - 4 weeks), the quality sites will generate anywhere from 200,000 - 500.000 visitors in those 2 - 4 weeks, so the work you put into this will pay off. You only need to create each product set up once and can use them for mailings as well.
Follow these simple steps to create a package for your event, if you do not have anything to giveaway, contact me at LizC@lizcalamusawrites.com - I will be happy to help you and am always busy creating.
*** Please note - This sounds far more complicated than it actually is. In fact, the more you practice the easier it will get, this means that by learning through trial & error you will be coding your own pages (allowing you to manipulate templates yourself or even code from scratch eventually) and have more flexibility in placement. For now try working with these free to low cost tools and save a lot of time/frustration.
1. Create a Squeezepage for the product you will be providing free of charge to subscribers. This tool will provide you with some nice templates that can be edited in Notepad easily or if you prefer, try using this fantastic (and Free) software,MyFreeWebsiteBuilder, to build your own pages & manipulate your own templates (the first link will give you 12 professional templates you can then edit in less than 5 minutes with the software in the second link). Plus the software comes with Giveaway rights and over 100 templates additional.
2. Create a mailing list form to embed in to your Squeezepage, paste the code into your Squeezepage template. There are so many options available for great autoresponder programs that can be used, but the most common are Aweber, Getresponse, MailChimp and FreeAutoBot. Personally I use Mailchimp. This service gives you premium tools to use for the first 2000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month at absolutely no cost, which allows you to build an income prior to paying anything. MailChimp has been a reliable resource for me and even the paid version is at an amazing price, but you don't need to worry about that just yet.
3. Create a Bonus (or Download) page with the link to the actual product and at least one extra unadvertised bonus such as a membership or similar. By giving extra you will already be ahead in your subscriber’s opinion. Remember that every time that they use that bonus product they will think of you, make it something good - something you would actually pay money for, they will appreciate it.
4. Create an Autoresponder message that will be sent to the subscriber once they send you their email address. This autoresponder can be a simple thank you if your Squeezepage redirects on send, but should always include the link to the Download page. Try to make your initial message short, but informative and do not include any sales copy just yet.
5. You will then need to host the signup and download pages by uploading via ftp service (usually provided by your hosting company) to your own site.
6. Once your package is ready then head over to your chosen giveaway site and enter the information.
That’s it. You are now ready to start promoting and can use this package in any mailing, website, article, or any other way you can think of. Be creative, this is your site and now you are ready to compete with the well known professionals in the IM industry.
*** This is a task that can be covered in depth so if there is an interest in the topic I can absolutely go into detail on any of it.
This is not as easy the first time, but like anything else worth doing, will get easier with practice. Don't give up and please, don't let anyone fool you into thinking that you cannot do it without spending thousands of dollars.
There is so much that can be accomplished with some honest guidance and I am more than happy to share everything that I learn with those who need help.
Until next time, here's to your success!
|share||like 61||report||753 views|