Unveiling the Google lens: This Week’s Latest Search Trends
Did you made some significant searches this week? What about others, did they come up with few, this week? Starting from today itself, Google will randomly share a regular dose on top trending items on Google Search. Let’s take a look at them and dive in those significant searches of the week:
• From Afikomen to 1040EZ : Masses were glued for right information on Palm Sunday and Good Friday after Easter Monday, as searches were on high hit on these significant days than searches on Pope himself were made by searchers.
• Scrumptious Delights: If we turn to quite another religious tradition, with such a massive Passover began on Monday, Google saw searches that rose over 100 percent for Seder Staples like (Charoset recipe), (brisket Passover) and lastly (matzo balls).
• Spring Wine Festival: Along with Easter week celebrations, U.S. citizens observed yet another annual rite of springs. The wine festival was pleasantly announced and the event was held at scenic property of Izaak Walton League of America.
• Taxes went Due: Along with pomp and show of wine festival, taxes were due on April 15 in America. It caused to the rise of numerous searches for [turbotax free], [IRS] and (whoops) [turbotax extension].
• Blood Moon Rises: What made this year an all together a different year was a rare lunar eclipse on the earth. A very rare kind of eclipse the”blood moon” happened when the earth’s shadow covered the moon. It made the moon look red, which occurred on Tuesday. There were approximately 5 million searches on the same as more and more people were eager to learn about it. (If you missed on blood moon its time around to keep an eager watch on sky in October. This is the first lunar eclipse in “lunar tetrad” a series of total eclipses that took place in last 6 month.)
• Happy Anniversary Boston Marathon Bombing: This very week was marked as the last year’s Bostom Marathon’s anniversary. The led searches were made for the term (Boston Strong) to rise again.
• Colombian Writer Dead: Yesterday was marked as one sad day as Gabriel Garcia Marquez, the best selling Colombian writer passed away. His best seller”100 years of Solitude” was responsible for high schoolers to know the term “magical realism”.
• Chelsea Clinton Expecting: On much happier note, former first Daughter Chelsea Clinton is pregnant for people to make searches in large amounts.
And that’s it for searchers this week. If you are highly into exploring new trending topics check out Google trends and sign up for emails on different topics or top charts of 47 countries in whole.
Visit Digitalforce Online for latest Online Marketing Updates.
Article Source: http://glipho.com/digitalforceonline/unveiling-the-google-lens-this-weeks-latest-search-trends
|share||like 2||report||50 views|