followers view all
following view all
|travelHUNK is not in any groups|
Understanding Hair Transplant!
Hair transplant is one of the finest procedures among other hair treatments to relive the lost natural look, Thanks to the advancement in the science and hair care industry because of them an effective and nearly painless procedure have introduced to give you back an original look and natural hair.
What is Hair Transplant?
Due to pattern baldness in men’s you start losing hairs from the top of your scalp and from the crown area; but hairs from the both sides of your scalp and back of your head remains in most of the occur cases. Some men have baldness on the front portion or at the vertex while at the other areas it becomes severe. But no matter how severe the baldness is there’s always a “Horseshoe” mostly at the back and at the sides of the head. These hairs increase the action of dihydrotestosterone, as they are programmed genetically to resist the effect. These strands of hairs gives hair transplant its true meaning. When they are successfully transplanted they continue to grow permanently.
What Happens In Hair Transplant?
The technique of surgical hair restoration is known as micro follicular hair transplant
- First proper selection of hairs are marked initially considering the facial and visual dimensions.
- Then a follicle strip is harvested from the back or sides of the scalp and then the harvested area is stitched.
- From this follicular strip, mini and micro graft are cut under magnification.
- Micro grafts are used to form front hairline. The size of this is about 1.5cm comprises of a thing hair, in this area single and two hair grafts are precisely introduced to the micro slits using the magnification.
- After the mini grafts are taken place, these grafts will grow upto 3 to 5 hairs each will be added to density. Grafts are placed under such a manner that further hair growth doesn’t gets hampered.
When the surgery is done you are allowed to go home but you will have some swelling on your forehead for few days, the stitches will get removes after seven or eight days but till then you are not allowed to wash your head.
Can The Hair Fall Again?
This is the questions comes everyone’s mind, as the newly transplanted hairs will take some time to grow for about 12 to 16 weeks after the surgery. But for sure these new hairs will definitely be permanent and everlasting; this surgery can also be repeated after six months if you want more density on the bald areas.
|share||like 12||report||110 views|