Jack Wess | lidelu
Join new business network http://lidelu.ning.com
unknown

Tweet tank

Jul 6th 2010 at 2:01 AM

The Tweet Tank is a newly released strategy guide that also comes along with step by step video tutorials. By following these video tutorials, the creator of this product promises that he can help anyone create an income online by using the social marketing traffic from Twitter. There are a total of 8 comprehensive and fun videos with over an hour of training inside.

1. How Much Capital Investment Do You Have to Make To Profit from The Tweet Tank's Methods?

Once the main package is paid for, there is no need to spend any more money in order to start profiting from the strategies. Since this guide was designed with beginners in mind, they are written in simple English without any complicated Internet marketing jargon and can be used by anyone regardless of their experience level.

2. How Much Will You Be Able to Earn Using The Tweet Tank Strategies?

With this system, users will be able to set up their own Twitter online traffic system that generates a passive income over time. The author does not promise any specific income figures even though he knows that his system works as he knows that results can vary greatly amongst individuals.

However, the fact is that he has managed to generate more than $250,000 in pure profits using these exact strategies himself and there is no reason why his success cannot be replicated. In fact, I am already starting to see $300 income days even after just implementing the strategies for a few days.

In order to maintain the income that you have created using The Tweet Tank, you need to spend around 15 minutes every day maintaining them. The author says that 99% work is done one time when setting up and the remaining 1% is the effort that needs to be spent regularly to maintain the income streams.

 

Watch the presentation

0 comments
Please to comment

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here