· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· The Coffee Shop

Entrepreneur, Internet Marketer, Visionary, Networker, Dad, Grand Pa, Video EmailPioneer, U.S. Marine, Vegetarian, World Traveler, Animal Lover, Truth Seeker, Coach, Nutrition Expert, Public Speaker, Writer, Light Worker and Freedom Fighter!
Steve Motley | SteveMotley
This Company is taking the World by Storm! Go here to my site and you'll discover why!
1 year ago

TVI Express Worldwide Scam Alert

Aug 16th 2010 at 1:10 AM

Over 100,000 plus people worldwide have fallen prey to the Travel Ventures International (TVI Express) Worldwide SCAM.

When TVI Express first came to the U.S. in the fall of 2009, I like thousands of other unsuspecting people, fell hook, line and sinker for what is now being called by true business experts....."The Mother of All Scams".

After seeing many "red flags" and things that just made absolutely no logical sense, I decided to do some detailed investigative research on TVI Express! What I discovered is both shocking and downright disgusting!

My goal and intention in creating this facebook group is to educate as many people as I can worldwide on the truth relative to the TVI Scam so no one else will get hurt financially and emotionally by this Totally Fabricated Shell Company!

My sincere hope and prayer is that the massive exposure of this TVI Scam Group here on facebook will cause a chain reaction from honest, good-hearted people everywhere which will lead to the final undoing and total destruction of this real world "Ponzi" Scheme!

It has been said, that the only thing needed for evil to flourish in the world is for good men and women to do nothing! Well, the creation of this group is my humble attempt to "do something".

I hope you will join this group, share the information with others and do your part to see that justice is served and that this TVI Insanity will soon be stopped forever!

TVI Express is incorporated off shore in Cyprus. Ownership of TVI remains completely hidden. TVI Express does not meet regulatory compliance in The United States, Australia, the UK and more. As a result individuals in those countries are being held accountable.

Australia has become the first country to take action against TVI Express. The ACCC ( Australian Competition & Consumer Commission ) has issued an injunction restricting individuals from promoting TVI Express (alleged illegal pyramid scheme) in Australia pending formal hearing. During this process access to their own bank accounts has been restricted.

Gi Hong Juang and Han Qiang were recently sent to prison in China for marketing TVI.

Please join me in sharing the truth about TVI with anyone you know who has gotten caught up in this mess by inviting them to join this group!

Be sure to visit my YouTube Channel entitled TVI Scam @

"Know the Truth and the Truth Shall Set You Free" - Master Jesus

Additional Links of Interest'work-from-home'-offers

Aug 28th 2012 at 10:24 PM by mrpthai
Thank Steve.
Jul 2nd 2012 at 1:36 AM by simba3
hi nice article good work
Apr 24th 2012 at 6:39 PM by icare
Yes You Right, i join with TVI and invest $1,820 but noting earn money from this company, i had downline more than 7 people in Indonesia BIG SCAM
Apr 30th 2011 at 4:18 PM by juniques
thanks for taking action
Apr 24th 2011 at 1:15 PM by learntoprofitonline
Another reason why you need to do your due diligence before investing in any program.
Feb 11th 2011 at 1:23 AM by malouisa
Thanks for this info. I received an invitation from this company a month ago. i am in the Philippines so for sure they are already here. i need to tell my family and friends about this. This is a great help
Jan 30th 2011 at 8:07 PM by NovaBlast
The fact that you are warning people so that other have a chance to avoid what you unfortunately went though is very honorable thank you
Nov 19th 2010 at 7:52 PM by Thor
Shame on these scammers...let thy balls be castrated...(joke) Scams like this is killing our industry. Well done Steve.
Nov 19th 2010 at 5:41 PM by ianmck
Thanks for taking positive action on this.
Nov 18th 2010 at 7:17 AM by SherinGauvin
Unfortunately there is far to much of this going on. Makes it difficult to promote the legitimate companies that really are there to help all of us succeed. thank you for your input. I will pass it on.
Oct 29th 2010 at 2:37 AM by hanceco
That’s a good article! I just reminds us that there are some Real Slick people out there. Thank God we have a Mouth Piece, and are able to warn others about scams before its to late!
Oct 17th 2010 at 4:13 PM by LindaFausset
Hi Steve -- Fantastic article!! More individuals need to holler when there is a scam. Most of are just trying to earn an honest living and the crooks tarnish us all. I have a Facebook page too drop by
Sep 21st 2010 at 5:40 PM by womanonamission
Hi Steve, thank you for this awareness. I have seen many on SWOM who have been pushing for people to join TV1. I will certainly bring this group to people's awareness.
Sep 18th 2010 at 4:16 PM by martaloy
Thanks for following me on Im I thank you specially for bringing this Info to my door step. We need more of your type of person in the world. Keep it Up.
Sep 9th 2010 at 10:18 AM by successcalls56
I remember TVI, and it is sad what they did. I hope that you continue to find something great. Nobody deserves to be scammed out of their money. Best wishes to you and thanks for sharing this.
Aug 22nd 2010 at 12:34 PM by SteveMotley
Income Power Boost, Thank you very much for your comments. They say there is a silver lining in every dark cloud and this has definitely been this case with this TVI Scam. As a result of my efforts to educate the masses about this plight, I have met many wonderful people like yourself. My goal is truly to see this ugly scam totally disappear so no one else gets hurt! Best Wishes, Steve
Aug 21st 2010 at 7:36 PM by incomepowerboost
I am sorry to hear that you had to go though this negative experience unfortunately scams like this are why some people have a negative view on the industry but the fact that you are working to help other people so they do not have the same experience is very good
Aug 17th 2010 at 1:52 PM by SteveMotley
Gabriel, Thank you for your comment. I never said people haven't made money with TVI. I know a guy personally here in the U.S. who made over $300,000. dollars, but he made every cent of it illegally by selling bogus vouchers to bring others into the scam! I know, because he sold me several for $300. each. Every time he cycled off the $10,000 Express Board, he would receive these bogus vouchers which he would in turn sell. Scams are created so certain people will make money. As for Australia, unlike ACN....there will be no reversal on the TVI decision, because anyway you look at it, TVI is a Scam of the first degree! It's days are numbered and you can bank on that! People are waking up all over the world and I'm just trying to educate as many people as I can so this craziness can be put to rest once and for all.
Aug 17th 2010 at 9:17 AM by chrisy
Aug 16th 2010 at 1:38 PM by gjohansson1
The only thing I have a problem with is that any company has some dirt on them. Australia tries to kick out any MLM or network marketing company, but even ACN won against Australia, and ACN had 2 tv channels investigate them. I am not involved with TVI, and I don't plan on it, but there are plenty of people making 30K every 2 months that I have spoken to personally. Just my 2 cents. Gabriel Johansson