John Stars | viralbliss

“Trying to make money online. Any tips or tricks?” My Answer.

Jul 3rd 2010 at 2:40 PM

Yes. Here is my best advice, laid out in 12 crucial elements to success in life, both on line and off.

*Find the value in yourself and Create value for others. Duplicate it on a grand scale.

*Build a list of people that you like and that like you and teach and assist them in anyway possible.

*Become an active and credible expert in your field and create a body of your own material to draw upon.

Vaishravana - the Buddhist God of Wealth

*Trying to please everyone will keep you stuck. Be the vision in your own life.

*Learn how to leverage your unique talents and the talents of others.

*When you think you’ve got it figured out, be ready to change your game plan.

*Learn, adapt, and grow from your ‘mistakes’.

*Make friends and business contacts and actually be their friend. Support and help each other.

*Have a bigger vision and purpose for yourself and your life than just “making money.”

*Don’t do things to people that you wouldn’t want done to yourself. Karma is a bitch.

*NEVER give up on yourself…. even if it feels like everyone else has.

Apr 29th 2014 at 3:52 PM by alain2612
Thank you, I agree, we are networkers, marketers multi level, not sellers. relational aid and support of others are essential. love your propects and they will trust you. They win you win, they must win before, do all for them.

Nov 12th 2013 at 10:46 PM by foxychops
let's see

Oct 16th 2013 at 3:15 PM by marty
Thank you for a well informed article, i will check it out. God Bless

Mar 28th 2011 at 12:29 PM by goldseeker
SORRY TO BE NEGATIVE BUT I HAVE TIRED OF ALL THE LIST BUILDING THAT ALL THE SO CALLED EXPERTS ARE PUSHING THEY DON'T WORK ! UNLESS YOU HAVE COME UP WITH YOUR OWN PRODUCT OR HAVE SOMETHING ONE CAN REALLY PUT THEIR HANDS ON. I'M AFRAID OTHER THAN THAT YOUR MOSTLY JUST BUYING THE EXPERTS PROGRAMS AND MAKING THEM MONEY NOT SO MUCH YOURSELF. DON'T FEEL BAD PEOPLE KEEP FALLING FOR THE SAME JUNK DAY AFTER DAY ALL THE EXPERTS DO IS COLLECT ALL THEY CAN THEN THEY START ANOTHER PROGRAM JUST A BIT DIFFERENT AND THE SAME PEOPLE FALL ALL OVER AGAIN ! SORRY FOR THE CAPS BUT I AIN'T RE TYPING THIS AGAIN !!

Mar 22nd 2011 at 4:12 PM by rexiedexie
John some great advise, I have found a new interest thanks to an old friend who contacted me out of the blue. Many people will remember you if you create honest friendships online. My new interest and site is about Australian Horse racing.

Jan 19th 2011 at 12:08 PM by nostate
Stumbled and liked. Return the favor?

Jan 8th 2011 at 5:38 PM by BodySmart
Thank you I like the way you are "talking". To all, be care "out there". You can read all over: "...hey can potentially make you a ton of money". This is the long distanse to the naked truth. As always (most normaly) You need to work hard to earn money. Don`t go inside all this "easy money" business at internett. Try them all for free,until you pay anything. Take care Steinar

Dec 3rd 2010 at 12:55 PM by drkelp
Thank you for a very positive list of tips. The two that resonated with me today were: Trying to please everyone will keep you stuck. Be the vision in your own life and NEVER give up on yourself. Even if it feels like everyone else has.

Oct 10th 2010 at 6:58 AM by RayHosking
Great set of tips John i shall bear them in mind while working on my projects.

Sep 20th 2010 at 2:04 PM by fragrances
I have some pretty cool free stuff for you today but you are going to have to fill in your email to check it out... .. it's WELL worth it though. I've learned quite a bit from these two reports you're about to go through! (I'm not going to tell you what they are about here BUT let's just say they can potentially make you a ton of money.) Here's the first one: http://tinyurl.com/FreeReports-One Here's the second one: http://tinyurl.com/FreeReports-Two Enjoy! :)

Sep 18th 2010 at 10:39 AM by learntoprofitonline
Great words of wisdom in your article. Take control of what you can do and learn for yourself and don't leave it to others to do it for you. As you learn, share freely to help others work toward their goals.

Sep 7th 2010 at 9:23 AM by sidetick
Ok. Sounds like Tony Robbins, which is ok, but how do you make money quickly?

Sep 3rd 2010 at 7:12 AM by puck82
Hi John, good article, filled by interesting tips ! See you soon, Alessandro Zamboni

Sep 2nd 2010 at 7:21 AM by homac
Hello Mr.Bates, I must say,you have really "Laid It Out" on this article, very informative and to the point.I have learned so much from you on this one. Thank you for that.

Aug 31st 2010 at 5:27 PM by judyhwright
Hello from Montana, Thanks for some very insightful tips. Most of success comes from living the Golden Rule--Treat others as you want to be treated. I have started a group on Faceplate for article writers. Hope you will consider joining. Judy Helm Wright

Aug 30th 2010 at 1:12 PM by jnol
Thanks John

Aug 19th 2010 at 3:01 PM by incomepowerboost
wow very nice thank you

Aug 19th 2010 at 5:55 AM by andruha2010
How much money will I be able to earn? It starts low and will be up to $2000 a week within the next few years... http://vzturl.com/e55

Aug 18th 2010 at 12:06 PM by lifepro
Easier said than done, but I shall keep trying... Thanks, John...

Aug 17th 2010 at 4:30 PM by RickNauman
Great article John, thank you so much for sharing

Aug 14th 2010 at 2:16 PM by Guitarman
Great advice John, words to live by for sure.

Aug 14th 2010 at 12:50 PM by TimRR
Yes so true, a very good article and guideline

Aug 14th 2010 at 4:23 AM by viralbliss
Just for the record, my name is John =) Interestingly, this has happened to me before... perhaps my name was Steve om another life? Thanks to EVERYONE for your likes and kind comments, I truly do appreciate all of you. JB

Aug 14th 2010 at 3:08 AM by bensonlaw
Good advice,Steve.

Aug 13th 2010 at 5:38 PM by elitejewels
This article says it all, thanks! We all just need to apply ourselves every day to have success, whatever our business is. The reward is waiting for us to act!

Aug 13th 2010 at 3:21 AM by fredds
Very impressive. Very good stuff. These are real GEMS to live by. Practice these principles and your life is "sorted out."

Aug 12th 2010 at 11:49 PM by AYDINAKIMSAR
Impressing.I am convinced that following those principles will bring success online.

Aug 10th 2010 at 10:26 AM by Getpayfast
Very good stuff Steve!

Aug 10th 2010 at 10:25 AM by Getpayfast
Credit card acceptance increases most online business by 45% min., add a new or additional processor to your business now! Fast and free with the professionals - http://www.getpayfast.com/home.php we make it simple.

Aug 9th 2010 at 12:55 AM by netateer
Well said John...As another week begins..Do as much good as you can, whenever you can. Even small acts of kindness will enrich your life..

Aug 7th 2010 at 12:21 PM by SteveCarr
Hi to make money on line you need TOOLS to do this with Get ALL you need under one roof and save hundreds a month seriously TAKE a LOOK http://steve2aud.gogvo.com/

Aug 5th 2010 at 12:37 PM by addads
Excellent advice! I invite you to check out my blog at addads.net for some resources you can put that advice into, everything I have applied my efforts toward can be found there or via from...here's to your success! C+

Aug 3rd 2010 at 12:33 PM by entrepromama
Thanks for the reminder. This definitely recharges my motivation to do more and better for myself and others.

Aug 2nd 2010 at 8:19 PM by nicole85
Very nicely written.

Jul 30th 2010 at 1:30 AM by bnmarika1214
Hello thank you

Jul 29th 2010 at 1:48 AM by MarkHodgetts
Awesome post John. I particularly like the phrase "trying to please everyone will keep you stuck." I thought I knew that, but it kind of reminded me that it's OK when people unsubscribe from my mailing list and blog, if everyone "liked me" then I wouldn't be pushing the envelope - just another bland nobody. Keep up the good work and thanks to Soroya for bringing it to my attention by "liking it"

Jul 28th 2010 at 10:33 PM by yhbecpublisher
Hi John, wow fantastic article. Are you sure you haven't been looking around my thoughts?
My number one reason, motivation, goal, whatever you want to call it has been to "Make friends and business contacts and actually be their friend."
Keep up the great work, cheers, Soroya.

Jul 26th 2010 at 10:05 PM by edcabrera
These are words to live by. Everyday develop yourself physically, mentally and spiritually.

Jul 23rd 2010 at 7:27 PM by haroon132
Great Article John !!! Honest Answers are so hard to find these days so I was totally impressed with this Article.

Jul 15th 2010 at 11:27 AM by moon12
hi monika i am very happy to see hare faceplate

Jul 15th 2010 at 11:16 AM by m8t43
Hello John and thank you for sharing this wonderful article. I too believe in what you are saying here: taken from your article: *NEVER give up on yourself…. even if it feels like everyone else has. *Change your mindset and thinking from one of poverty to one of wealth, and realize that a mindset of wealth has very little to do with how much money or stuff that you have. I wish you all the best in your Life and Business. Monika

Jul 13th 2010 at 11:33 AM by georgE
I like this it is one of the most condensed virsions I have seen in a while. I have always said I was rich. lol I am Blessed. For sure. Now it is time to have money again. Well, it has a way of appearing and disappearing. With or without it though, I know I am rich. My thought of money keep changing. I guess that is why it is here then gone again. Dear Sir, You sure have been on a grand journey. I have been able to watch your growth over the last year. I am so glad you have finally been putting it together. That is going to make my job easier in a couple months. Don't think you are getting out of anything, lol. I am going to calling everyday. Blessings to you and yours in Love and LIGHT g

Jul 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM by bspates