· Song of the Day
· Pictures of the day
· Albums I enjoy from beginning to end
· Squidoo Lens Love
· Music in movies
· Rally to Restore Sanity October 30 2010
· Just for Laughs

Photography, design, marketing, animals, music - I have a business degree as a Paralegal and a Cosmetology license.

My main Web Site
Leatherwood Design

I also sell my photographs, designs and fractal work on dozens of quality products.I hope you have time to enjoy some great designs and fractals at
Inspired Ambitions
Fancy House Home Decor
Take the Case Electronic Skins
Brides R Us
Toppings / Baseball Caps
Halloween Stuff

WinCustomize - Free wallpaper, desktop themes, logon screens by myself and others
Deviant Art - If you like art of any kind you must visit this site

Marisa Horn | kashmier
20% Off All Orders & Up to 50% Off Home and Art Departments!
4 days ago

Traffic Exchanges Everyone Needs

Jul 18th 2010 at 7:36 PM

I am putting together a group of the traffic exchanges I use to promote my shops and marketing.If you want to do some free advertising and in some cases meet great people on teams these are my recommended exchanges. I noticed that I am one of the few people who use these exchanges for my stores. They really do work, my sales have increased from selling one or two items a week to a dozen or so. The more I surf the more customers I see. If you sign up and surf from the banners below I will send you some credits because you will be signed up under me.

The sites I use most are the first one with the smiley face which is Traffic Era,EasyHits4 U and Hit Silo. When I first started surfing for reasons unbeknown to me HitSilo gave me $20.  If you own a Zazzle store you will find that you get traffic to your shops which will increase your back links. Even if you don't see sales you will get those back links that for some reason help you be seen on the internet more.

1:1 Traffic Exchange - Swoop Down and Seize Your Success! - Your Free Traffic Exchange - 1:1 Exchange Ratio, 5-Tier Referral Program. FREE Advertising!

Mar 18th 2013 at 9:42 PM by kashmier
You are very welcome I hope to see you around the net
Mar 18th 2013 at 7:33 PM by mellisalouise
That's a great list of te's thanks!
Aug 23rd 2012 at 1:03 AM by mrpthai