Groups
· FREE Online training for success
· Christian quotes
· Your favorite Internet Radio channels
· Save Energy
· Faceplate Features
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· IM faceplate Fans Unite
· Pictures of the day
· Website Tips
· Technology and Your Life
· Favourite Forum Topics
· PET LOVERS
· Social Bookmarking Sites
· social network for business
· Positive Thinking
· Article Marketing 101
· Just for Laughs
· Fake News
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· The Internet Diner
· Prospecting
· New menu and other additions
· IM faceplate widget for your website
· Share your blog
· My Account Glitches
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic
· Share a video
· 12 Days of Giveaways 2011 IM faceplate
· Good Times With Family and Friends
· Real Internet Income
· Shopping Online

Interests

* Real Internet Income

* E-Commerce Associates Program

* My Affiliate Power Site v.2.0

* Free Website Traffic eBook: http://affiliatepowercentral.com/freetraffic/index.html

* Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Writing, Reading, Nature, Music, Humor,

* Friendly Entrepreneur Forums at http://tinyurl.com/ecforum

* Personal Development resources at Brian Tracy International http://tinyurl.com/bti4gt
GT Bulmer | GTBulmer
─► Open Your Own Fully Stocked Online Store Instantly (blog post) ─► http://affiliatepowercentral.com/home-business/open-your-own-fully-stocked-online-store-instantly/
unknown

Top 5 Reasons to Follow People on IMfaceplate

Jul 26th 2010 at 9:45 PM

Today, Social Networking is a popular method used by many Internet Marketers to expand their reach, promote their products and generally work on branding themselves. Tomorrow, who knows where the World Wide Web will take us?

New Social Media sites are popping up all over the place, each promising to expand our reach in new ways and each hoping to become the next big thing ... like Facebook or Twitter.

Fledgling members of one of the newest social sites, IMfaceplate, recognize that this particular resource has awesome potential and appeal to do just that – to become the next big thing! IMfaceplate provides an array of easily customizable resources designed to help members highlight and feature their online businesses.

The purpose of Social Media is to allow users to connect and network with others who share similar interests. While this may be for social reasons, or for information research, or to make business connections, IMfaceplate stands out as a must have tool for the Internet Marketer who wants to focus on elements of business branding.

One valuable element that I appreciate on Social Networking sites in general and on IMfaceplate in particular is the "follow" feature. Members can choose to "follow" other members. There can be a variety of reasons for following others.

Here are my Top 5 reasons to follow people on IMfaceplate:

1) They have information or resources I don’t want to forget about;

2) They are interesting and I want to keep up with their current activity;

3) I hope they will follow me in return because more followers means greater popularity (If you follow me, I will follow you);

4) I know that SOMEthing in my line-up of products, services and programs will interest and benefit them, and I hope that by following them they will check out my IM faceplate and my offers;

5) Some members check to see who you are following, so when I add someone to my follow list it may help them get more exposure and more followers.

I know other IMfacplate members may have additional reasons for following people, or may arrange their list in a different order of priority. If you are a member, please feel welcome to post your reasons here.

The nature and process of Social Media continues to evolve just as the Internet in general is evolving. Social Networking can be valuable to the development of your business and your brand. IMfaceplate excels at helping Internet Marketers build their brand and the "follow" feature is an important element in the process.

What are YOUR Top 5 reasons to follow people on IMfaceplate? List them here ... and one more thing: be sure to follow ME! ;-)

GT Bulmer
Affiliate Power Central

Feb 24th 2017 at 12:04 AM by stenvi
Great article indeed. Thanks for the information.

Oct 25th 2013 at 2:03 AM by foxychops
I was told that you are one of the better ones to follow - great article

Aug 11th 2013 at 6:50 PM by wizdomheard
Awesome Article GT Bulmer. Thanks for sharing!

Mar 21st 2013 at 2:39 AM by bharatpuricom
Thats why i am following you @GTBulmer

May 17th 2012 at 4:19 PM by dollarlicious
My top 5 reasons? Let's see... 1) The ability to engage my followers in a greater way than Twitter. I have a lot of Twitter followers, but 140 words... 2) Captive audience. Unlike Facebook, LinkedIn, et. al, we are all Internet Marketers, so the chances of piquing someone's interest is exponentially hire. 3) Duplication. IMfaceplate is not only a self-contained social network, but it hooks into other social network accounts. 4)SpamFree environment. Need I say more? 5)An opportunity to both teach and learn from others.

Jun 10th 2011 at 10:23 PM by netpreneur
Great article, GT! You have done all members a great service by posting this and related articles here. Like me I'm sure that they take away a lot from them.

Jan 19th 2011 at 12:31 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, myprofit, dolz and nostate: Thanks for reading and posting comments! Very much appreciated. And to answer nostate's question, I do try to make my rounds to the faceplates of everybody who follows me and I usually post comments on articles and "like" them. GT :-)

Jan 19th 2011 at 12:07 PM by nostate
Stumbled and liked. Return the favor?

Jan 17th 2011 at 12:43 PM by dolz
ok my 5 reasons 1.to be part of this social marketing 2.to share my products with everyone 3.to learn from everyone else on here as much that is humanly possible. 4.enjoy this new social network 5.learn how to use it properly & make it work and maybe like you said emerge as a leader one day we'll see :D

Dec 11th 2010 at 11:04 PM by myprofitrocket
I am learning SO much from my friends here on IM Faceplate! I really like the field of social marketing and this information was very helpful to me. Thank you, GT!

Nov 27th 2010 at 12:13 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Dee: Thanks for your comments! It is so great to hear the personal stories of other marketers, what they are doing, why they are doing it, how they arrived at what they are doing, and what they plan on doing to improve what they are doing! LOL (There. That's a mouthful, too!)

As you have mentioned, there is so much to learn about social networking and it is a continually evolving process. There are still a lot of marketers who do not take the time to socialize, as some of us are doing here at IM faceplate. I believe that in the long run, those of us who are developing our social marketing skills will eventually emerge as leaders in the Internet Marketing industry.

Thanks again, Dee, for your comments. They are always appreciated. GT :-)

Nov 26th 2010 at 8:25 PM by deewest
Hello GT Great Job writing your Article and I agree completely with IM Faceplate and why you should follow. You have quite a few Articles here I need to catch up on. It is a pleasure as always to read your posts/ Articles I have bee behind the scenes most of my online career (10+ years) and IM Faceplate has provided me the opportunity to Break out of my Shell and Get Acquainted with Others! I bashfully joined Face book (which I really haven't figured out how to use it much LOL) and Slowly branched out and started a twitter Account (which I am slowly learning how to use it effectively) but IM Faceplate has been my first experience to Really get to know other marketers and Like Minded People. Basically the only communication I had with others was answering Support questions to my hosting or Advertising Customers. But Answering Support questions and providing services to others, doesn't really help you get to KNOW Your customer or others. So IM Faceplate has been a blessing to me, as it is allowing me to build new Relationships! It is a Pleasure talking to others about New things. I follow others who follow me and I have now started to go back to the members who are following me here at IM Faceplate and also Follw them at Twitter and Facebook when I get a chance. So there is another Good Reason to Follow Others here at IM Faceplate! There is so much to learn and there is always something New happening Online so keeping in touch with IM Faceplate members helps me stay informed. You Asked for a comment GT LOL Best Wishes as Always, Dee

Nov 18th 2010 at 9:32 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Rieke: Thanks for posting the great comment here! I agree, IM faceplate is an awesome place to help a person keep up with the trends and to get inspired and motivated by what others are doing. :-)

Nov 10th 2010 at 2:38 PM by flconversation
Hello GT - for me IMfp is a wonderful place to get in contact with people who really have something to say, here I will be informed about the newest trends :), but more important I can expand my horizon and naturally contribute with ideas, thoughts from my side. As you mentioned I also like to have a look at my follower's followers to see who fit what I am interested in. IMfp for me means a great motivation thanks to the fantastic members.

Nov 3rd 2010 at 9:57 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Rishi: Thank you for the compliment! :-)

Nov 3rd 2010 at 6:02 AM by rishiforyou
Simple stuff presented excellently! Great going GT !!!

Oct 28th 2010 at 10:50 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Michael (jakaroomba): Thanks for your comments on this article. I hear what you are saying about researching information in a group setting to get a general consensus of ideas. IM faceplate is developing into a great cross section of the Internet Marketing world. GT :-)

Oct 27th 2010 at 7:44 AM by jakaroomba
I totally agree with your article , over and above that when I find something innovative I have a group of serious marketers bounce against. I also tend to use IM Faceplate as my secondary search engine and I also like to rather support an IM Faceplater than someone I do not know , the charity thing. Groups and Articles are more accurate barometers for me.

Sep 30th 2010 at 9:52 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Brad: Thanks for the comment. Yes, IM faceplate is an awesome way to make our presence on the Net. An ideal branding platform. :-)

Sep 22nd 2010 at 10:51 PM by schmity58
Great article i just think its a great way to get yourself out there and thanks for the article.

Sep 21st 2010 at 10:06 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Carol: Thanks for adding your list of reasons to follow other IM faceplate members! Great ideas! :-)

Sep 21st 2010 at 7:18 AM by caroljbs
1. I like to "SEE" " A PICTURE" OF whom I am following. 2. I like content, if the article is interesting like yours is I follow. 3. I go with a vibe, my gut feeling. 4. I prefer to follow people who follow me, I think it's courteous. 5. I like to see the business offers.

Sep 8th 2010 at 11:04 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Grace (click_n_bid), and Vilona: Thank you both for stopping by and posting a comment. :-)

Sep 8th 2010 at 11:03 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Teresa: Thanks for the compliment! You are in the right place at the right time. In my opinion, IM faceplate is leading the way into a new generation of social networking sites ... and you and I are here right at the beginning, learning how to make the best use of it before the big wave of popularity hits. :-)

Sep 8th 2010 at 10:59 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Linda: Thanks for the comment. Yes, Social Media can be challenging to learn and apply. And it is constantly changing and evolving, which adds to the challenge! All we can do is hang on for the ride and do our best to become respectful and respected Internet Marketers. :-)

Sep 8th 2010 at 1:48 AM by click_n_bid
Thanks for the sharing. Kudos!

Sep 6th 2010 at 7:05 AM by TeresaRose
Great article! Social media/networking is not one of my strong suits when it comes to advertising my business. I guess that's why I'm here. This seems like a great place to network and help others whenever I can.

Sep 2nd 2010 at 9:59 AM by LindaFausset
Social Media can be challenging fir IM -- are you a promoter or spammer? So Far I have just had a blast!!! Great tool for internet marketer your article hit it on the head.

Sep 1st 2010 at 8:56 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, everybody! Thanks for all of your comments, especially those who commented on specific points or added your own reasons for following people on IM faceplate. This great social networking site has changed and improved even since I first wrote and posted this article - it's great! If we keep on building our networks here and do our best to keep in touch with other members, we will become the IMfp experts and tomorrow's leaders here. Keep up the good work, everybody! :-)

Aug 31st 2010 at 7:27 PM by vitalwebs
Following folks in IM faceplate is enjoyable and extremely helpful because you get to really learn more about the person behind the "opportunity". We're all trying to grow a business and any tool that can help us improve our ability to develop relationships is important. To me, IMfaceplate is exactly such a tool.

Aug 31st 2010 at 1:38 PM by deekule
Hello GT - I think all five of your reasons to follow people on IM faceplate or any social network are right on point. I am new here and just finished reading more of the "getting started" articles; one being "lists". And like you point out - if you follow people and they follow you back they may see something in your lists (line up of products) that might interest them. I plan on adding lists w/in IM! Thank you - very good article

Aug 30th 2010 at 1:55 AM by zzoltan
Good article.Thanks for sharing with us

Aug 29th 2010 at 11:02 AM by mrsnoops
Hey GT, what's going on today. I will check out your email in more detail this evening, i am not shy about asking for help/guidence when i need it. Have you found the IM FACEPLATE to be a successful tool? I will hook up later, sorry it took so long to get back to you. Mike

Aug 29th 2010 at 3:44 AM by pwambui
I have learned a lot from Faceplates despite being new to internet marketing.

Aug 24th 2010 at 11:42 AM by metallicaniack
great info you have here thanks

Aug 21st 2010 at 1:21 PM by Bari
Hi GT, Great article. I am brand new to IMfaceplate and I find your information to be very helpful and imformative. My #1 reason to follow other people would be simply to meet other like minded individuals. It's nice to have a sense camaraderie! My #2 reason... Of course, I would love to meet people that find my programs and tools both interesting and helpful and for that reason decide to partner up with me. My #3 reason...I genuinly enjoy seeing what else is out there and what others are having good results with. I honestly think my program rocks but any effective marketing/advertisng tips are alaways appreciated. My #4 reason...I love to learn new things. From my short time at IMfaceplate, I can see there are some individuals that really know their stuff and I look forward to learning from them. (GT you are certainly one of these people!) My #5 reason...I enjoy a routine. I am looking forward to visiting here daily and seeing what all my new friends are up to! The kids go back to school Monday. Bitter sweet for me. I'll miss them like crazy but I'm looking forward to having more time with all of you!

Aug 21st 2010 at 12:59 PM by NinaNestoroff
Great article, thanks so much for sharing it with me. I am happy to follow you. This is really a great way to meet new people with whom to network.

Aug 21st 2010 at 5:56 AM by kiwiscan
GT To the point! David Morris

Aug 20th 2010 at 4:32 PM by carolann
Sorry, GT.

Aug 20th 2010 at 4:30 PM by carolann
Very Good article JT. You have some very good reasons, and I enjoyed reading everyones comments. My main reason is to get business contacts and since I am just new to these types of sites is learning how to use them properly plus being able to market online effectively as well as showing off my daughter. Keep up the good writing.

Aug 19th 2010 at 10:03 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Nick (coolindiansurfer): Thanks for your comment. I'm looking forward to your five! :-)

Aug 19th 2010 at 10:02 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Kathy: Thanks for contributing to this discussion! I agree that it is common courtesy to follow back, although I do realize that some people may have different interests and may not want to follow someone for some reason, and I respect that. My Following/Follower ratio has a spread. Probably because of how active I am on IMfp, compared to some members. But hopefully they will catch up to me eventually! :-D

Aug 18th 2010 at 8:43 PM by coolindiansurfer
Loved your 5... I shall put up my 5 soon... Thanks

Aug 18th 2010 at 7:37 PM by kfgeorge
Hello. Give yourself a pat on the back for this article. You covered reasons for following people on IM Faceplate very well. I can only add that I follow back the people who follow me out of courtesy. I also believe that your ratio of followers to following should be close, as it shows respect and courtesy, which is part of my brand. When I follow someone, I hope they give me the same respect.

Aug 18th 2010 at 1:27 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, HealthyYou3: Thanks for adding to the discussion. Building relationships is what it's all about. Sometimes we give; sometimes we receive; and the BEST times are when the relationship allows us to do both! :-)

Aug 18th 2010 at 1:25 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Rick: Thanks for the encouraging comment! And I'm with you on how great IM faceplate is for meeting interesting people and learning new things! :-)

Aug 18th 2010 at 8:42 AM by Healthyou3
Why I follow people? I can follow everyone and put them on my list, but can I contribute well to the relationships? I follow people because I beleive there is a possibilty of building a network relationship without spamming. The other is your #1 reason.

Aug 18th 2010 at 8:42 AM by Healthyou3

Aug 16th 2010 at 11:29 AM by RickNauman
Hello GT, I agree with what Kenpringle said about you being really good at writing an article. Every time I log into IMfaceplate I meet someone interesting and learn something new.What a great place to spend some time. Thanks again for your article!

Aug 16th 2010 at 10:01 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Hanne: Welcome, my new IMfp friend from Rome! Thank you for posting comments here and elsewhere on my faceplate. I am not on Facebook, but I do use Twitter a lot. However, I think IM faceplate is going to become a far better social networking tool than Twitter. It's great you have found your way to IMfp and I encourage you to spend a little time each day becoming an IMfp master! :-)

Aug 15th 2010 at 12:49 AM by Hanne
Hello, nice to meet you. I read your article and found it very interesting. I am new on IMfaceplate so I have to get used to how to use it properly. I certainly share your opinion about the importance of Social Media to connect with the world out there and get exposure for our businesses, while "having fun" getting to know new people. Personally I use Facebook a lot and I have on my list of things to do to learn Twitter and also make my own blog(s), but in the meantime fortunately IMfaceplate found me, so I'll try to find time to be as active as I can... Greetings from your new follower in Rome, Hanne

Aug 14th 2010 at 8:17 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Tim: Thanks for the comment. Nice to meet you, too! :-D

Aug 14th 2010 at 8:17 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Deano: Great comment! Building relationships instead of simply promoting is the way it should be. :-)

Aug 14th 2010 at 7:25 AM by TimRR
You have done a great job with some great info here,, Glad to meet you

Aug 10th 2010 at 8:09 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, SureFireFormula: Thank you for commenting on my article, Top 5 Reasons to Follow People on IM faceplate. Branding is definitely the key, and IMfp is an awesome platform to do it. :-)

Aug 10th 2010 at 6:38 PM by surefireformula
Hi GT and thank you for your points about branding and using IMfaceplate. This site, along with other social media sites can certainly be an instrumental part of branding if a person chooses to use it. It's a great way to get your name, picture and passion more exposure.

Aug 9th 2010 at 9:36 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Catherine: Thanks for the comment on this article! I appreciate the feedback. :-)

Aug 9th 2010 at 8:14 PM by catherinedwhite
I enjoyed the article GT. I totally agree with your top 3 reasons for following a member.

Aug 8th 2010 at 5:34 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, IMfp members Ken and Cheeyg: Thanks for the nice comments and the encouragement! Like many of my peers here at IMfp, I can sometimes get quite enthusiastic and "promotional" in my articles, but sometimes I manage to keep it strictly to the topic, LOL. I always appreciate feedback. Thanks again. :-)

Aug 8th 2010 at 11:30 AM by cheeyg
Thanks GT..an excellent article. Please Keep Writing.

Aug 8th 2010 at 7:16 AM by kenpringle
GTBulmer, an excellent article. I am no writer however I do enjoy reading good copy from those who write well. You my friend are an excellent writer. Thank you for sharing and reminding us why social media is important.

Aug 5th 2010 at 11:21 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Edna: Thanks for the comment on this article! IMfp is definitely one of the best places to find like-minded individuals interested in marketing and entrepreneurship. I feel the same as you - I would like to be able to spend more time Social Networking here each day. :-)

Aug 5th 2010 at 7:14 AM by javagrandma
Thanks for sharing...Social networking is very important. I only wish I had more time for it. I am always on the look out for like minded individuals and our social networking sites are the place to find them. Have an energizing and profitable weekend! Edna what's in your cup?

Aug 4th 2010 at 3:03 PM by GTBulmer
Hello James and hello Tony! Thanks for your comments here. The potential of IMfp becomes more exciting as time goes by and as the developers tweak features and add new ones. It's nice to meet both of you. :-)

Aug 4th 2010 at 7:20 AM by ttiger
Excellent article for the newbie or experienced marketer. I have even changed my conferences for my traffic exchange. They are now "come and chat" conferences.

Aug 4th 2010 at 4:32 AM by tweetsmaster
Great stuff,I see IMfp as a wonderful resource for Social Networking. Hope everyone I follow will follow me in return because more followers means greater popularity (If you follow me, I will follow you).

Aug 3rd 2010 at 10:08 AM by GTBulmer
Hey, thanks everyone for your comments! And thanks for sharing your insight and perspective regarding IMfp. Just as IMfp member visionary just said, I like this site because of its focus on business and marketing. Here, it's okay to talk about and promote our marketing interests ... and there is no pressure. We can follow other members, check out their offers, develop relationships, all without any pressure. Thanks again, everyone! :-D

Aug 2nd 2010 at 4:05 PM by visionary
I really like your article about IMfaceplate. It's different from the other social/business sites like FaceBook ,My Space,YouTube and others who lean more to the social side. I belong to all of them too, but when I found IMfacebook about a week ago, it really caught my interest. I read the email someone sent me and immediately signed and started promoting it, I was that hooked! I just love how I can read about everyone's businesses and other interests and join what ever sparks my interest. I like to follow people just to see what they are promoting and they can follow me if they like. It's low-key and no pressure from me to join any of my businesses, but I hope someone does just like the rest of the people are hoping on this site. Besides all that...I really like being here among like-minded business types.

Aug 1st 2010 at 7:29 AM by bonz09
This gives me an idea on that to do here on imfaceplate and I am glad i took the time to read it. I wish I could write just like you :) Following you now GT...

Aug 1st 2010 at 3:10 AM by quadabilities
Great article GT

Jul 31st 2010 at 10:53 PM by coolindiansurfer
Awesome - 5 stars

Jul 31st 2010 at 8:59 AM by vinsot21
This is a very informative and unique article, reading this gives me a lot of courage in enjoying here in imFP, hope i can write like this one too.

Jul 30th 2010 at 8:49 AM by blackfolder1
A very well written article indeed! Article writing and blogging are two areas that I am just starting to get my feel wet in but I never have been much of a writer. But with all the emphasis on artlicles and blogging I figured I better just dive into it. Still have a lot to learn though. (especially about blogger) Am following you now!

Jul 30th 2010 at 7:44 AM by ChuckBartok
Learning, 5 decades ago, that People BUY from People and not Companies I decided one of the foundations of growing my businesses was to let people KNOW who I am. Today, with this power of the Internet it is EASY. Using sites like IM Faceplate properly is mandatory for anyone wishing to create solid Income on-line. And the social aspects have the income of my Off-line businesses also. I know My consulting clients are pleased with the results. Thanks for the great Article GT

Jul 29th 2010 at 11:28 PM by janiekm
I like your reasons, plus I follow some new people to help them get started. Also follow people that I know from somewhere else. Just get a new perspective sometimes when they are setting up a new area.

Jul 29th 2010 at 11:44 AM by jimmyadames
Super article GT. I'm very much on board with your 5 reasons but I also know or recognize many of the people here so that helps a lot!

Jul 28th 2010 at 1:08 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Diana: Thanks for the supportive comment. I was never involved with Facebook, but I am quite involved in a few online marketing forums and marketing membership sites and I much prefer keeping the focus on business and marketing. Not that we don't have fun and share non-business ideas, experiences and social insights sometimes, but our primary interest is learning how to market online effectively. IMfp is starting out with a true business and marketing focus, while still allowing us to be informal and friendly. I think it's great! :-D

Jul 28th 2010 at 1:03 AM by yieldway
Great Reasons that match mine as well as the reason added by Phyllis ;-) I'm someone who likes communication, meeting & helping people and social sites are virtual places where I can be myself...;though I prefer IMfaceplate where there's less advertisement,games etc... compared to Facebook!

Jul 27th 2010 at 11:14 PM by GTBulmer
Hey! Thanks for all the comments everyone! It's great! And special thanks to Phyllis and Soroya for sharing your reasons and elaborating. Very much appreciated. :-D

Jul 27th 2010 at 10:53 PM by fredds
Great stuff GT Bulmer, I am following you shortly

Jul 27th 2010 at 4:42 PM by yhbecpublisher
Great article GT. For me the number 1 reason to follow someone is the same as yours, I want to know where to find the person or resources easily. I have to disagree on #3 though, following in the hope they will follow back reeks of popularity like I saw back in high school. I'd rather follow someone because I like them or they have useful information or are someone I want to get to know. Mind you I do check out who is following who but more to see if I recognize my friends so I can catch up with them. Cheers, Soroya

Jul 27th 2010 at 12:07 PM by RollingEagle
Good stuff GT, and thanks for stopping by my faceplate and saying hello...:)

Jul 27th 2010 at 11:06 AM by jacksword
Very good comments in your article. I also am optimistic aboutIMfaceplate.

Jul 26th 2010 at 10:51 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Rick: Thanks for the comment. Writing it was easy. Getting it to format in the readable fashion you see here was the challenge! LOL. Every site has different ways to do things and I think I've finally got the IMfp article editor figured out now. We'll see when I do the next article! LOL :-)

Jul 26th 2010 at 10:09 PM by Rickson
Well written article GT!!