followers view all
|IwedPlanner is not in any groups|
|atlanta wedding venues, boston wedding dj, boston wedding photographer, bridesmaid gift ideas,costa rica honeymoon, dallas wedding venues, flower delivery Houston, engagement rings Chicago, wedding venues in Houston, seattle wedding venues|
Top 10 Unique Wedding Ideas to Surprise Your Guests
Inspiration and creative ideas for a unique wedding can come from almost anywhere, from the suggestion of your friends and relatives to the things you see around you and even from the internet. There are many ways you can make your wedding unique, special and more memorable for everyone. These top 10 unique wedding planning ideas may help inspire you to step outside the norm.
- Paper Flowers: No matter the size, paper flowers are quirky and adorable. They are fun to make, too. Paper flowers may help reduce or completely eliminate your flower budget, so you can save your money or splurge on other things that might be important for your wedding. Consider large and oversized paper flowers for your bouquet, or use them as table centerpieces.
- Personalized Thank-You Gifts: Find a personalized gift specialist and design party favors or wedding souvenirs that can serve as tokens of gratitude for your guests you can buy reasonably priced party favors in bulk, online. Choose from many products—from personalized chocolates to shot glasses, candies and jewelry boxes.
- Do a Dance-Off: This is a great idea for young couples and those who love to dance. Do this at the reception to entertain your guests and to keep the atmosphere lively. Start with the bride and groom and let the groomsmen and bridesmaids in on the fun, too.
- Try an Ethnic Reception: Make the reception, cultural or ethnic-themed. Exotic and cultural food can introduce guests to take part and appreciate your heritage. Add ethnic entertainer, singers and music, too. The bride and groom may be dressed in ethnic clothes. A group cultural dance may help break the ice.
- Leave Cameras on the Reception Tables: Even if you have wedding photographers, surprise your guests by leaving cameras for them to use to take your photos during the reception. This is a good way to keep your guests entertained and enable them to leave their mark on your wedding album. Consider this idea if you have a small wedding party. Try to provide Polaroid cameras and disposable cameras.
- Add Childish Elements to the Wedding Party: Hire go-carts, fill the venue with balloons, arrange for a ball, swim facility to be set up and play party games for children to make the reception more fun and lively.
- Serve Exotic Food and Beverages: Surprise your guests with a selection of exotic beverages and food that they can try. The unusual food could be a good conversation starter or icebreaker for non-acquainted family members and friends assigned to sit together in one table.
- Outdoor Games: If you have an outdoor wedding, organize fun activities like canoeing or hay rides.
- Customize the Toast: Find a brewery or winery where you can make your own beer or wine and use the uniquely tailored drink for your wedding toast. You may serve the drink to your guests, too.
- Cake Pull with a Twist: This is an old tradition where you place small charms inside one part of your wedding cake. A ribbon should be attached to each charm and it should stick out. Single females are invited to gather around the cake and pull out the charms. The charms usually represent marriage, travel, future children, prosperity, or good luck, but you can add a twist by replacing the charms with pieces of paper with dares written on them.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.