followers view all
|agiftworthgiving is not in any groups|
|online hampers, christmas hampers, christmas hampers australia, xmas hampers, christmas hampers melbourne|
Top 10 Easter Gift Hamper Decoration Ideas
Putting together Easter gift baskets and hampers are half the fun of preparing for the end of the Lenten season. If you want an activity to do with your children as you prepare to celebrate this special Sunday, why not create your Easter baskets as a weekend project? Let your kids explore their creative side! If you are tired of the usual Easter basket decorations you see almost everywhere, here are some unique and easy Easter gift hamper decoration ideas you can try. Don't worry-they won't burn a hole in your pocket:
- Paper flower basket – You can never go wrong with a colourful Easter basket. Search online for printable paper flower patterns or experiment with your ideas and hot glue your creations to an old metal can or vase. Add a ribbon to serve as handles/hangers before filling your hamper with Easter goodies.
- Duct tape basket – Printable basket patterns (origami-style) are also abundant on the web. For a funky twist, use decorative paper or printed duct tapes to add interesting designs to your basket.
- Edible rice cereal bowl – Take your DIY gift hamper idea to the next level by making edible Easter baskets from rice cereals. Make the cereal treat according to the package and press it against the inside of a bowl, covered with wax paper. Once cool, remove the hardened treat and fill with other edible treats!
- Wooden crates – Who says Easter baskets are just for kids? Create an adult Easter hamper by recycling wooden crates and decorating as you please with typical craft ideas. Fill the box with "adult gifts" like wine and treats.
- Berry box – fruit boxes straight from the grocery store can also be transformed into fun Easter hampers! Line the rims with glitters or let the kids have their way with crayons and paint to decorate the boxes before filling with your choice of goodies.
- Tote bags – Easter totes are great alternatives to bulky baskets. They are easy to make from cloth scraps and decorate using your mad crafting skills.
- Colander hampers –Create a fuss-free treat container by spray-painting a colander (gold is a good colour) and adding fillers to make your Easter candies stand out.
- Easter cans – Recycling old cans and decorating them with simple craft ribbons or cut out paper is also a good alternative to regular baskets and hampers.
- Felt totes/baskets – Experiment with felt and create totes and baskets, spacious enough to hold your Easter eggs, candies, and treats!
When all else fails, contact your local gift hamper retailer and go for their Easter themed hampers!
About The Author:
A Gift Worth Giving is a gift industry leader in the supply of gift hampers and gift baskets since 2003 in Australia. They provide online gifts for various occasions including baby shower, Christmas, Easter, mother's day, father's day, and many more. They can tailor make any hamper to suit your specific requirements. Their outstanding content distinguishes their products.
|share||like 3||report||22 views|