TerriLPattioMLMmento
Press release: Blog Content Syndication to TOP Social Sites http://www.ibosocial.com/mspattiomentor/pressrelease.aspx?prid=425920 Membership is free.
1 year ago

The is the first day of a new beginning for you in network marketing, but YOU need to read this now!

Aug 7th 2010 at 2:17 PM

It is my hope that you are  having an excellent day.
I have been really busy myself and enjoying all the rewards of teaching others to be successful, and working from home in my business.

I do hope you are not working to hard, and if you are working hard. I do hope that you are getting properly compensated for your efforts.

I was in your shoes and I didn't like it one bit. Busting my you know what on that J.O.B. that wasn't paying me enough money anyway. I got tired of it quickly, and decided to do something about it.

Would it be okay if I ask you a question?

I came across a quote today and wanted to share it with you.

Here it is:

"Nothing changes until something moves."

Many people say that they want to quit working and someday have their own business, but here's the thing they can't quit working because they have obligations and they can't stop because they need an income.

But you can stop working if you learn some skills and get training on what it takes to create residual income from home that will surpass what you are getting on that J.O.B.

That's what I want to share with you today and it's an opportunity to get the skills you need for FREE.

So my question to you is this, why aren't you taking advantage of everything that's available to you? It's the key to success for you.

You will have access to daily training calls that are interactive, where you can ask questions and get answers right away.

I want you to be a success . The fact is,

"Nothing changes until something moves."

Now the ball is in park. What are you going to do? Knock it out the ball park, you just hit a home run.

Do this. Contact me right now, the time is now. Do it now!

Terri Pattio

p.s. Please click link below and go to my website and get my F*R*E*E e-book that will tell you why your lack of success is not your fault.

Oct 24th 2010 at 11:42 AM by CiaraM
I agree this is a really good article, this could help a lot of people if they just read it and run with it and take action.

Sep 13th 2010 at 12:30 PM by judycook4
This is a real good article. I hope a lot of people read this.

Aug 27th 2010 at 1:46 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
It Is "Not Your Fault" Is Your current bonus check shrinking? Is it Not growing like you Were told it would? Is there a secret to why 1% of distributors have checks that grow while 99% have to work hard to stay even? What one word do many companies put on Their website that will set you up for failure? Ready to discover the answers to these questions and more? First, I want you to know that not all of this is your fault. You may have been lied to by your "super star mega check matching up-line guru leader" Did you understand the compensation plan the first time you saw it drawn out? Do you even understand it now? Don't feel bad, most people have no clue. One lady learned how her company set her up for FAILURE by putting 1 small word on the company website. Do you want to know this FATAL word? Then join me on this training call to discover the answers to these questions and more. This call is conducted by some of the most successful teachers, trainers, and mentors that this great industry has to offer. There are NO companies ever talked about, promoted or demoted on these calls unless they are already out of business.......... Join us this Saturday evening August 28 at 9:00 pm Eastern to learn directly how to look into the Crystal Ball and see what effect this un-shakable TRUTH about your compensation plan is having on YOUR success. It is F.REE to listen to the interview LIVE, however we only have a limited number of spots on the conference bridge. Just contact me with your planned attendance. As soon as I get your response, I'll make sure to reserve you a spot on the call and get the log-in information to you. This is going to be packed out call! This information is critical to your financial future. To Your Success, Terri Pattio PS: Be sure to check out our ebook which shows you step-by-step on how to reach your dreams. http://www.homebizhelp.comuv.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aug 27th 2010 at 1:30 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Absolutely this is key for everyone to get. Without having all five pillars in any MLM company, your success will not happen for you.