followers view all
|christina21maria is not in any groups|
The detailed 7 step recruitment process for IT companies
A well planned and established executive recruitment Melbourne procedure is likely to assist in eliminating the chances of a poor performer being hired. This effectively means during training and orientation period, the recruiter can have better results, thereby, not having to begin the entire hiring procedure again because of ineffective or poor techniques.
Steps involved in IT company recruitment
The IT company recruitment procedure comprises of steps that is required to be followed for hiring suitable candidates for the business in a cost effective and quick manner. The proven procedure does help the recruiter to avoid all pitfalls. Recruitment procedure includes analyzing of what is required for the job, to invite prospective employees for applying for the job vacancy, to screen applications, to select the very best candidate, and to induct the new hire in the work place.
· Determining the ideal person: It is necessary to understand who will fit the job perfectly. One should know the experience, industry knowledge, skills, personal characteristics and qualifications possessed by the candidate. Being clear will help to achieve long term objective.
· Employment branding: Competition to avail skilled workers is said to be becoming highly fierce, the reason, it has become important for organizations to use innovative tactics to lure candidates towards applying for the positions vacant in their office. Hence, most organizations have modified the procedure for recruitment along with employment branding to look great above the others.
· Posting vacancies: in order to bring the present vacancy to active job seekers’ attention, there is a need for ensuring that advertisements are made at the right places, where the targeted candidates are known to visit. With more ads, the more is likely to be the responses.
· Initial screening: Job applications in this specific step get reviewed to check if applicants met minimum qualification and skill requirement. Candidates falling short need to be eliminated, while short listed ones should be taken up for further interviews.
· Final interview: This is termed to be a crucial step. Resume and cover letter of the applicant are instrumental tools which help them to appear at this stage. It is here, the applicant gains a chance to convince the hiring managers of his ability and skills and to give his best, if selected for the job and add value to the organization.
· Reference checking: By setting the right expectations and short listing, the next step of the recruiter is to gather more information about the candidates and to ensure that they have provided details that are true in regards to their qualifications, resume, responsibility level held and experience. It further allows the recruiter to check the background of the candidate and his/her true character.
Induction / Onboarding: This step’s objective is to offer the newly hired candidate to have relevant information and resources that can assist him to become productive in workplace quickly and to show his efficiency to impress his peers and colleagues. The HR officer or any senior team member can help to oversee the new hire’s orientation.
|share||like 7||report||116 views|