IM faceplate news | news

The cat's out of the bag! Here's the scoop on adzly

Nov 16th 2010 at 3:42 PM

I guess we have kept you in suspense for long enough ... so here we go!

A few days ago, we wrote to tell you about a new ad program that our company was launching.  The program is called "adzly" but we didn't really give you much more information than that :)

Well, here's the scoop!

Adzly is an incredibly powerful ad server that will allow everyone to tap into its massive network of publishers all around the world ... and do it for F.REE!

But unlike complex ad platforms that only a techie can figure out, adzly is so dead simple that anyone can use it to generate tens of thousands of ad impressions per day ... or even more!

Does this sound like a ridiculous number?

Well, when you see how adzly is setup, you won't think this is so crazy.

You see, due to its incredible simplicity, adzly can be used by anyone and completely setup within just a few short minutes.  This immediately puts the power of adzly into the hands of everyone!

So, how do you get your ads shown thousands of times for F.REE?

The entire process is really simple.  Using the adzly interface, you create a little "widget" that you can then drop into any existing website or any other place online that gets traffic.

Putting your "widget" online is also a very simple procedure and you can realistically be up and running in just a few short minutes.

But it doesn't stop there ... in fact, we are just getting started here!

Every adzly widget you place online will display three ads from the adzly network each time it loads.  These ads can be image ads, text ads, or auto-generated clickbank ads like you currently have displaying on your faceplate right now.

And every time one of your adzly widgets loads, you will earn credits which you can then use to have your own ads displayed in other people's widgets.

But there is still a LOT more to this story!

You see, everyone you refer to adzly makes up part of your "adstream".  You will then also earn credits for EVERY widget that THEY place online as well!

So now you can see the huge potential and how you can earn a lot of ad impressions.

BUT we're still not done ... because your adstream actually goes down another level!

This means that ALL the new members your referrals bring in will also be a part of your adstream!  And EVERY widget they place online will earn you credits as well!

PLUS ... every widget you place online is also branded with YOUR adzly referral link so you also benefit by promoting adzly at the same time ... and we just showed you how powerful it is to build up your adstream!

So, by placing your widget in as many places as possible, you will not only be earning credits to get your own ads shown, but you will also be building your adstream at the same time which will in turn increase your earning power exponentially!

And it will be easy to attract new people to adzly, because people who see your widget will want to join so they too can tap into this massive ad network!

PLUS, you can also earn commissions from any member you refer that makes a purchase in adzly (such as upgrading their account or purchasing ad impressions).

But even if they choose to use adzly for free, you will still get the FULL benefit of having them in your adstream!

Now, you are probably very excited about this and you should be ... because adzly is about to bring a ton of exposure to your offers and it all starts VERY SOON!

But there is still one more thing that will simply push your excitement level over the top ... the integration with IM faceplate!

Obviously you can already see the huge viral power of this program and it will absolutely take off ...

But when you add this viral power to the incredible viral growth of IM faceplate, what you have is an unstoppable monster!

With almost 10,000 faceplates created already, and nearly 9,000 articles published, adzly already has an incredible platform and it hasn't even launched yet!

And as people flood into IM faceplate, it will send the growth of adzly through the roof ... which of course increases the size of the adzly network and that means even greater exposure for your ads.

PLUS ... we are going to preserve the current referral structure of IM faceplate!

As a member of IM faceplate, you really do have an incredible advantage here because we are going to reserve an adzly account just for you that preserves your current referrals in IM faceplate.  All you will need to do is just confirm your reservation and that's it!

Whether you are looking to promote your own products, affiliate offers, CPA offers, or just taking the easier route and pulling ads from clickbank (embedded with YOUR clickbank ID), adzly will deliver up incredible exposure.

Watch for our emails this week as we announce the final details on the launch of adzly.

By getting access to this before anyone else, you are in a great position to build up your adstream and get more ad impressions than you might even know what to do with :)

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:25 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:34 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Nov 22nd 2010 at 2:52 PM by mrsnoops
when will i be contacted, dont want to miss this. I am ready to roll my plan out! Thanks guys....

Nov 20th 2010 at 2:35 AM by d4k9z
very Interesting concept

Nov 19th 2010 at 10:24 AM by JLuke
Hurry up lets get it going.

Nov 19th 2010 at 10:07 AM by guppydas
Meow ... ahem I mean Me is WoW ... I look forward to it.

Nov 19th 2010 at 12:04 AM by aadisujay
good

Nov 18th 2010 at 2:24 PM by mendy
Cool!!!

Nov 18th 2010 at 11:20 AM by mikallsbiz
Looks good I will be waiting

Nov 18th 2010 at 9:58 AM by LindaFausset
Cool beans -- I'm giving it a try

Nov 18th 2010 at 12:01 AM by business4you2
I think it's nearly the same as I offer, but then it's for the Netherlands and Belgium...look at my faceplate by "Website Promotion"

Nov 17th 2010 at 9:33 PM by joyee
This sound incredible!Thanks for your thoughtfulness and generosity!

Nov 17th 2010 at 8:55 PM by onqglobal
There is 'Hip-Hop' track & video from the '90s. Called: "No Words!" That's [Awesomely] the Exact matter in which I think of when attempting to 'Described'. This Additional 'Hybrid' Master Feature! Again, No words or Not Enough of them. Not Even the word "Priceless"... to me comes slightly close! Archetype - Combo - Premier [is the Closest]! A Continuum of 1sts in Blowing others Clear Out of the Water! Bysides my Luv of this here... A like as 'icing'!

Nov 17th 2010 at 3:46 PM by antares
But please, include AlertPay as payment option,to pay and to receive commissions because paypal have country limitations(in my case and I know that other people too) and we can`t use it, we want to enjoy all this site potential,as customer and marketer! I know that will be a great site!

Nov 17th 2010 at 12:39 PM by zzoltan
I like it.A good idea.

Nov 17th 2010 at 11:21 AM by houseofmax
Awesome! Of course this idea is not new. Has been around for a long time (maybe not in a widget form). Love IMFace It's a one of a kind place to network. 2 Things I would like to see implemented. (A) A a following icon on the Community and/or IMFaces so that I can find new members to add to my list without going through my list every time. And (B) a real community shout where I could have made this suggestion.

Nov 17th 2010 at 8:50 AM by gregproud
What a great idea. Looking forward to putting this on my website.

Nov 17th 2010 at 6:22 AM by RollingEagle
I love the opportunity that Adzly will give all of us...looks great!...Thanks guys!

Nov 17th 2010 at 4:54 AM by fredds
This is something I am sure I will like - Just like Imfaceplate

Nov 17th 2010 at 2:12 AM by ChrisD
This will work really well for many people using blog sites and free website sources. You mentioned that it will also be active within faceplate, can it be used elsewhere if members do not have sites like Wordpress or Blogger? What will will the script platform for the widgets be as some free blog sites will not accept iframe etc? Personally I have no worries with these queries but for my future advertising purposes these will be good points to know! Thanks for taking the time to make Faceplate a great place to network. Chris

Nov 17th 2010 at 1:19 AM by charleshopson
sounds good When is it going to be available?

Nov 17th 2010 at 12:22 AM by bensonlaw
good

Nov 16th 2010 at 9:08 PM by Gildo
I can't wait !

Nov 16th 2010 at 8:23 PM by timeout
Just one more reason I love IMfaceplate, thank you

Nov 16th 2010 at 7:11 PM by richpap
Bring it on now

Nov 16th 2010 at 7:08 PM by paydayloans
good

Nov 16th 2010 at 6:08 PM by DanielChew
This is good.

Nov 16th 2010 at 5:28 PM by ecco1729
Sounds good!

Nov 16th 2010 at 5:20 PM by iamjo
Looking Good - Bring it on!

Nov 16th 2010 at 5:12 PM by marvin62
Thanks very much for the update it sounds very good addition to IMfaceplate:))

Nov 16th 2010 at 5:07 PM by troy48
Roosevelt have you read about adzly yet?

Nov 16th 2010 at 5:06 PM by troy48
I Think i am going to like this

Nov 16th 2010 at 4:20 PM by netpreneur
I zly, you zly, we all Adzly. Get ready for a virtual viral explosion of traffic. Talk about leverage!

Nov 16th 2010 at 3:54 PM by bjfoot
I think I'm going to love Adzly!