followers view all
following view all
2 months ago
Ten Tips On Writing A Blog Post
Web presence is essential, especially if you plan to organize business of some sort via the wireless. It is very essential to make the first right move to ensure instant access and saving on time, effort and very importantly, money. There are millions of blogs on the Internet and all are vying for the numero uno place. Thousands are now created by the hour and with the increasing popularity and convenience of the Internet, the battle has only just begun. However, like any other market, on the Internet too there are time tried and tested tips that have helped the industry bigwigs. Ten tips on writing a blog successfully are listed below:
1. The title: Each post must bear a title that demands a reader’s attention right away. The titles should be so chosen that they should captivate the reader’s interest and fulfill the vision by being potent in informative. Longer titles are better, since they offer a little more detail about the post, which offers a fairly good range of coverage.
2. Precise and potent sentences: The sentences used in the post should be short and complete with information. Not all your readers are going to sit down and try to simplify complex sentences or hunting for real value in your blog. Your post should ideally not be beyond 200-250 words, each.
3. Bullets and subs: Readers do not like to read posts with lengthy paragraphs. The text should be broken up into lists, bulleted points or small two and three-liners with suitable subheadings. This makes the post easy to scan. You need to allow the information you are trying to get across to strike the right chord.
4. Regular updates: Readers want current news. You need to ensure that your blog carries articles that are relevant and updated regularly. You need to research from newspapers, web references, suggested new keywords, business letters and reports etc.
5. Stand tall: You may be a faceless entity online, but still stand tall and bold in reality. Suggest, state and correct! Why shouldn’t you? Isn’t this true that you have a blog and maintain it in the first place? Timidity is anonymity. So do not be afraid!
6. Ensure accuracy: You must be dead sure about the content of the blog. All statements should have a good back up in place. Never misinform and always be as accurate as you can.
7. Contribute positively: When you choose to include links on your blog, ensure that there is ample scope for interaction between you and the thousands of end users, who may reach the site. Offer useful information always.
8. Stay focused on content: Always maintain focus on the theme of your blog. Deviance will only confuse the reader. It robs you of your virtual authority on the theme of the blog in little or no time.
9. Use Potential key words: The right key words capture the search engine’s potential of attracting more and more end users to your blog. Use effective and relevant keywords after a lot of key word research.
10. Be methodical: Consistency and diligence are the mantras for a successful blog. Spotlight your blog anywhere and everywhere. Be proud of it and flaunt it, as you would with a brand new shining car. A methodical approach will increase your potential of attracting new readers.
|share||like 15||report||151 views|