drkelp
I love watching YouTube and Daily Motion Videos. Check out this program that pays you to view and share these videos on your social networks - http://trckrs.com/121124/
unknown

Succeed Online: It Takes Time but hang in there

Aug 1st 2010 at 4:15 AM

The key thing you need for success on line is perseverance. Just as in the "real" world, if you don't work, you don't succeed. I started online with Clickthru.com in 2001. I now have over 10,000 referrals there. I still surf Clickthru daily and I have had great results. I have narrowed down my stable over the years but PageSwirl, TEToolbox, StartXchange, 1Modern Solution, Sweeva and Lords of Traffic have consistently paid me and I work daily on building and encouraging my downlines in those programs.

After 5 years I am now in a position that affords me daily commissions. Was it easy? No. Did I do it by spending 20 minutes a day?, No. Did I make it big with one of those get rich quick web schemes? No.

I got there by:

1. Joining quality programs

2. Surfing daily

3. Advertising my  referral links in the quality programs

4. Gifting free credits to my downlines

5. By upgrading in programs that are bringing in referrals

6. Trying out new ideas

Has it been worth it? Yes. I am now beginning to reap really consistent results but it has taken years of blood, sweat and tears to get to where I am today.

If you are serious get in, work hard and wait for the acorn to grow. You can grow a mushroom overnight, but it's gone in a day. To grow a mighty Oak it takes time, and boy do they live a long time.

If you want to see the sites I am promoting because I have proven them then go to <a href="http://www.angelfire.com/md/haematology/electrum.html"><b>Dr Kelp Recommends</b></a>

Best wishes for the labor ahead.

For what a man sows this also will he reap

Oct 3rd 2011 at 2:57 AM by fredds
Very well put DrKelp. Hard work, patience and perseverance is what counts. It will take years of blood, sweat and tears to get to where you want to be but it will be WELL WORTH IT.

Apr 29th 2011 at 4:12 PM by zenoguimme
Thanks for your good article.

Oct 24th 2010 at 5:19 AM by joehuguenard
Good Article DrKelp!

Awesome stats too! :-) You're right on the money with your quote... "Just as in the "real" world, if you don't work, you don't succeed."

I heard a great saying a while back... "Instead of waiting on miracles to happen, do something to CREATE those miracles yourself and the wait will be much shorter."

Keep up the great work!

Joe

Oct 16th 2010 at 5:29 PM by deewest
wow I didn't know Click Thru was still around I remember being a member years and years ago LOL will have to check them out again. Thanks have a good day Dee

Oct 16th 2010 at 12:36 PM by drkelp
Thx Phil and good luck. I am seeing your face around the net so your exposure levels are going up. The first traffic exchange I joined was Clickthru in the early 2000's. I really worked hard to get signups. It was very hard at first but after a while it went vral (After about 5 years that is!!). I now have the following number of members in my downline: Your Referral Statistics # Rate You referred 28,079 They referred 1,476 They referred 399 1% They referred 59 1% They referred 72 1% TOTAL: 30,085 Not bad eh. That's more members than some programs have in their entirety. So be encouraged and hang on in there.

Oct 16th 2010 at 7:59 AM by phmoisan
Love your article. Great reality check. I started getting info a year ago about how to make money online, and got active 3 months ago. My associates at Kooiii did tell me to be careful to not lose my day job, because IM changes fast. I do hope to make a living through online marketing in the personal development niche, and I realize more and more that it won't happen in a matter of months.

Oct 5th 2010 at 9:39 AM by williecombs
I enjoyed your article...great encouragement. I like you will keep on keeping on...for it is G'd will that we all should prosper in life one just have to remain patience and keep moving foward!

Oct 1st 2010 at 6:43 AM by emart3
Thank you for the much needed encouragement. I am still an acorn...LOL. I have been working various ops. for a year now. I am starting to see a little movement. I will never give up and I do work daily, I finally found a couple of ops. that I can get really excited about.

Sep 30th 2010 at 7:09 AM by stevesam
I have seen your article. I have had several sites early on and I had no results. I continue to surf sites also. I am with http://www.traffichoopla.com/?79992 is my link there. By advertising this link, signing up for sites and surfing, you get signups. From there surfing, of course you earn additional credits. Thanks! stevesam

Aug 19th 2010 at 3:02 PM by gregproud
Very well said, Working at home is just that. Its work.

Aug 14th 2010 at 11:56 PM by TimRR