|animationb2b is not in any groups|
|Animated Explainer Video, explainer video, Infographics|
Stepwise Description Of An Explainer Video Production
It is fortunate to learn that an explainer video production is definitely a multi step procedure which involves more than one expert. The team of experts comprises of a Scriptwriter, Illustrator, Sound effects artist, Animator, Storyboard artist and voice-over artist. Each of them plays a unique role in video production.
Steps Involved in Explainer Video Production
As the whole procedure is a step by step methodology, all the steps have been described in a nutshell asunder:
· Understanding the questionnaire filled by the client – The first step involved in the whole process of explainer video production includes going thoroughly through the questionnaire filled by the client. This will let easy understanding of the business entity along with the video requirement. The scriptwriter goes through this particular process. An interaction is arranged for clear understanding.
· Researching and brainstorming – Afterwards a secondary research is conducted for better understanding of the business. The questionnaire is explained to the storyboard artist as well as the animator. After understanding the whole concept, the scriptwriter is involved in visualizing the video storyline. They all decide on characterizations along with other visual elements, hence finalizing the animation of those elements. The video script is crafted afterwards.
· Scripting and Voice-over – On the basis of discussion, the script of the explainer video production is finally crafted and sent to the client for approval in the third step. Generally, a 60-seconds script comprises of maximum 160 words. The script acts as the armature around which the video is sculpted. On approval, the script gets recorded as a voice-over which on the further stage is placed as a background narration.
· Storyboarding & illustration – Basically, storyboarding is known to involve sketching the scenes of the video on the basis of the frame. It is carried on the basis of the final script. On approval of the same from the side of the client, the same goals through illustration and further sent for approval.
· Animation and sound effects – Once the fully illustrated storyboard gets approval from the client, the animation procedure commences. It is not at all a simple job and requires devotion of time to bring the static storyboard characters to life. The animation is done on the basis of final voice-over hence ensuring proper synchronization between audio and visual. The video comprising of animation, voice-over and sound effects is sent for approval.
· Delivery – On final approval, the video along with the source files I delivered to the client. Generally, the video is delivered in mov, avi and mp4 formats. This step is the concluding stage of the explainer video production procedure.
Hence, it can be concluded that in case you are planning to get an animated video produced, it is better to keep one thing in mind that regardless of the style chosen for an explainer video the producing consumes time. Each and every step must be done in the best possible manner so that the best delivery takes place. One step is incomplete without the previous one.Try to devote maximum time for conceptualizing and experiencing the benefits of amazing videos.