Some say Paybox does not work! But it does!

Oct 29th 2010 at 1:03 PM

I have recently begun using paybox and I have done very well in a very short time.  I have been told by many people that thay think it is some form of pyramid scheme or fake website.  I am here to tell you it is real!

The way it works!

If the proprioters of Paybox are able to have 2 - 5 million users daily then they can sell that as avertising dollars.  You may not be aware that millions of dollars are spent monthly to get you to buy something when you are on your favorite website.  Each person that is on that site constitutes possible buyers from a myriad of corpratized products.

What does it all mean?

When the numbers reach that level the dollars you have in your account for doing the advertising in the meanwhile will then be converted to real dollars!  So far the going rate is .50 - .75 per dollar.  That is awesome.  All you have to do is join if you haven't and then tell everyone you know and get more people every day on the net!  The more people that sign up under you the more money you make!

$50 dollars for joining

$20 dollars for sigining in every day!

This is free money come make some!

Paul Carpenter

Dec 27th 2010 at 3:05 AM by mycheapnet
i'm selling payboc dollars!!! 100 paybox dollarz for 1 paypal dollar! you can make 10000% proffit! contact me via mail -
Nov 22nd 2010 at 10:13 PM by KateGladstone
You say that "the going rate is .50 - .75 per dollar." What is the evidence for that?
Oct 30th 2010 at 6:08 AM by mentallyhyp
I understand the worries! I am sure you can buy and sell things now! at there online store!
Oct 29th 2010 at 8:05 PM by Ruskim
One thing to note is that yes you are making money but paybox currency which at the moment is not exchangable for major currencies.Maybe the $50 dollars is equivalent to 5 cents or maybe not. Some say that its a scam thats just fishing for email addresses from its users, but lets have faith that this it's going to succeed.I am on $690
Oct 29th 2010 at 2:55 PM by philjansen
Hi, i think that you have a point there, it's working. Just check my balance today and I am on $680 The website is also active and they run a big competition on their site. Blessings -