followers view all
following view all
|· WordPress Questions
· Twitter Marketing Tips
|Executive Recruitment/Headhunting and President of Spectra International--Voted #1 Executive Search Firm in Arizona. I am actively involved in social media marketing strategies, growing and developing our Virtual Recruiting Team and blogging about search technology and social media job search. I am also involved in a blog for outdoor art and gardens and working on my own Julia & Julie project of 365 Days of Outdoor Art and Garden Photos.
Some interesting statistics on internet marketing...
I have been busy this past week creating a new SEO website -- not quite finished. I will introduce it in a couple of weeks. It has been a fun learning experience.In the meantime, here are a few statistics dealing with the explosion of the social media trend with some details on how Corporate America is leveraging it to realize significant revenue and market share growth going forward:
- In the last 7 years, Internet usage has increased 70% PER YEAR. Spending for digital advertising this year will be more than $25 billion and surpass print advertising spending (forever)
- Lenovo has experienced a 20% reduction in activity to their call center since they launched their community website for customers
- Blendtec quintupled sales with its “Will it Blend” series on YouTube
- Only 18% of traditional TV campaigns generate a positive ROI
- Naked Pizza set a one-day sales record using social media: 68% of their sales came via twitter and 85% of their new customers
Watch for my follow-up articles on social media branding coming soon.
Wishing you success...
LOOKING FOR A JOB? Don't forget to check out our nationwide jobs database and nominate yourself for any position matching your requirements and credentials. Good hunting!
|share||like 61||report||783 views|