Six Sigma Training Online – Five Tips To Make Learning Easier
When it comes to completing six sigma training online, most students feel that the task they have taken up is essentially daunting and difficult. The concept and its many aspects and intricacies are enough to get even the most seasoned of managers befuddled and apprehensive. But once you actually master the art of six sigma management, you will discover that it will provide you with a unique approach to problem solving, something that will only go on to accentuate the growth of your organisation.
But the fact remains, learning and mastering the principles and tenets of six sigma training can be a tough task. Of course, as part of your six sigma training online, you will be provided with course material that will help you understand all the concepts in detail. But going for some extra references might just make the difference you were looking for. Here is a list of some of the most highly recommended reference books that will give you an even better understanding of six sigma concepts, ultimately helping you to complete your training course with flying colours.
- Read "The Six Sigma Way" and "The Six Sigma Way Fieldbook" by Peter Pande. These books complement each other. The first book gives you an overview of the whole approach, while the second book provides you with a blueprint you can use as a how-to reference.
- Read "Six Sigma for Green Belts and Champions" by Howard Gitlow and David Levine. This book covers the concepts propagated as part of the Green Belt six sigma training with multiple case studies to help readers understand the practical concepts of the system in detail. This bop
- Read "Understanding Variation" by Donald Wheeler. All trainings covering the concepts of six sigma will gear your approach towards minimising the variations between expectations and actual results. That is the main crux of the entire six sigma system. This book elaborates the concept of variations in vivid detail and presents a very clear picture of the many reasons behind their existence. This book will help you, not only through your training but also in your professional life where you will be applying the concepts of six sigma to get maximum productivity from your operations.
- Read "Six Sigma Statistics with Excel and Minitab" by Issa Bass. You will be happy to know that the author is this book is actually a six sigma master black belt holder. The book will prove to be an amazing asset, especially when you engage in statistical analysis during any of the projects you are working on.
- Read "Out of the Crisis" or "The New Economics" by W. Edwards Deming. This is the reference book you should trust when it comes to forming the right mindset for problem solving. Always keep this book with you, even for your future projects as it contains many valuable insights about how to get desired results by correcting mistakes.
Visit Msicertified.com to know more about six sigma online training.
About The Author
Jemma Fitzgerald is a Six Sigma certification expert. Through her articles and blogs, she likes to provide her informative tips and advice to trainees as well as business houses looking to take up these courses. She recommends MSICertified.com as the best and most trusted online training provider for the purpose.
|share||like 4||report||40 views|