followers view all
following view all
Stephanie K | mentoringmama
Master the art of building multiple streams of income with - http://ownmatrix.com/?ref=2720
1 year ago
1 year ago
Short On Bookings
Feb 17th 2011 at 12:35 PM
Here's some of the things I've learned from my many years of being in direct sales.
- Send a catalog to a co-worker who has moved.
- Send a catalog to one of your direct sales reps.
- Post a catalog in the teacher's lounge at your child's school.
- Ask your child's teacher if she/he would like to host a show.
- Have a booth at a fair.
- Give a catalog to the receptionist at your doctor's or dentist office
- Call all your past hosts.
- Host your own show.
- Wear you company logo
- Mention host specials and benefits of hosting a show at your parties.
- Mention how much your "average: host gets
- Share about upcoming specials at shows and during phone calls.
- Encourage hosts to rebook shows when new products come out.
- Encourage relatives to host shows
- Start and email address book of customers who want to know what the monthly specials are
- Encourage your hosts and guests to refer potential hosts to you
- Promote different show options
- Follow through on every booking lead
- ASK, ASK, ASK
- Call at least two potential hosts a night
- Ask friends to help you get started or to reach a certain goal
- Use visual - flyers
- Have a past host share all she received by having a show
- Don't be shy talking about your products or your business
- Write down names of people who "owe you a favor" and then follow up
- Call potential hosts who postponed or never booked
- Call anyone who said "maybe"
- Leave your business card or a flyer on bulletin boards or in a local business
- Offer a bonus for Hosts who book on days and/or months you need an extra show
I hope this helps those of you who are in direct sales.
|share||like 51||report||588 views|
Please sign in to comment