followers view all
following view all
|· FREE Online training for success
|internet marketing,article marketing, SEO,and social networking|
SEO Writer - An Essential Part of Your Website's Search Engine Marketing Strategy
Why hire an SEO writer? What can an SEO writer do for you?
On the World Wide Web, it is not only your potential customers you need to convince that your company is the best. You also need to convince the search engines that bring your website to the customers' attention in the first place. An SEO (Search Engine Optimization) writer is an expert in the inner workings of these search engines and knows from experience and research how to strategically create content that increases your website's ranking.
The higher your website's ranking with search engines like Google or Yahoo, the higher your website will appear on a list of search results. The consumer will rarely look past the first or second page of those search results - so coming up on the tenth or eleventh page is almost as bad as not coming up at all.
The goal of the SEO writer is to get your website to appear at the top of all relevant search results so that more potential customers are driven to your website - which means more potential income for you!
The Tools of an SEO Writer
The experienced search engine optimization writer has a wide array of tools in his or her arsenal to help increase your website traffic:
• Well-placed, relevant keywords: Using just the right amount of relevant keywords in the right places in your website content will also draw the right kind of attention from search engines. What these search words are, where they are placed and how often they are used are all crucial in yielding the desired results.
• Avoiding outdated and overused keywords: The lack of relevant keywords or the use of outdated keywords can demote your website in the search engine's eyes - as can the overuse of the right keywords. If you have broken any of these rules, search engines will disregard your website as junk and push it right to the bottom of the pile - no matter how beautifully designed and informative your website may be!
• Proper formatting of keywords: Strategic formatting of keywords can also be used to help draw even more attention to your site and further improve your search engine rankings.
• Meta Description Tags: For every website, there is a 200-word description of the site which search engines may use to determine whether or not your site is relevant to a particular search string. The SEO writer knows how to phrase keywords properly within this description for maximum results.
• Articles, Press Releases and Newsletters with Deep Linking: Generate even more interest in your website by hiring a search engine optimizing to produce a series of articles, newsletters and press releases for distribution on the Internet. The writer will include many links back to your website, which will help bring potential customers right to your door!
• Taking Advantage of Current Events and Trends: The savvy writer knows that bringing current events into the mix is a sure-fire way of generating even more interest in your website. For instance, after a certain major event, the writer might write an article which references this event. This way, your website will benefit by being included in a search string executed by millions of Internet users.
• Keeping Web Content Fresh, Accurate and Up-To-Date: Search engines like websites with quality, dynamic content. The experienced writer knows how to capitalize on this fact by updating the site regularly with new, informative and relevant information, as well as making sure that all basic content is accurate and up-to-date.
• Website Analytics: By studying the activity around your website, the writer can better determine what is working well - and what is not. What consumers want can change on a daily basis. Keeping abreast of these changes is easier to determine by studying these analytics.
When so much of today's business world is conducted over the Internet, hiring an experienced, quality SEO Writer is an essential ingredient for your success!
|share||like 24||report||281 views|