followers view all
following view all
AndreasMarketing | AndreasMarketing
Do you have an interesting job? You want to present your business on the radio? Click here for more infomation: http: //www.allstarsuccessalliance.com/asa-radio.html
1 year ago
1 year ago
Jun 4th 2013 at 2:26 AM
The subconscious mind loves big words.
The five points to self-confidence. Write these five points please click and follow the instructions in section five.
1) I know I am able to achieve my goal in life, so I ask of my untiring perseverance, my plans are to be carried out. I vow here and now to act from now on in this sense.
2) I know that the prevailing thought in my mind over time will transform into visible and tangible reality. Therefore, I will focus equally long half an hour later, to produce in me the clearest mental image of the personality and the external circumstances which I aspire.
3) I know that I will allow the power of auto-suggestion to meet me every konseqent cherished and stamped my subconscious desire.
Therefore, I will use ten minutes every day to strengthen my self-confidence.
4) I have outlined the main goal of my life writing clear and was
never tire of the self-confidence I need to achieve it by using the auto-suggestion to develop in me.
5) I know the honesty and sense of justice are the only reliable basis of wealth and prestige. That's why I'll never engage in a deal that could be one of the parties at a disadvantage. I will achieve my successes thus that I draw the necessary forces and support of my fellow men like a magnet to me. I will cause others to work for my purposes, as I always am committed to theirs. I will banish hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness and cynicism in my heart and try me, instead, love for all men awaken in me zub, because I know that every negative emotion or mood setting most harm myself. I will cause others to believe in me as I believe in them and in myself. I sign this pledge, learn it by heart and repeat it aloud once a day, because I am convinced that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions and make me a confident and successful people.
Source: Think and Grow Rich, by Napoleon Hill
|share||like 19||report||300 views|