Nellymary Tanase | nelica
I want everybody to check this site. If you want what you see there come back to me http://www.onex.me
unknown

Scamers, try to stay away , don't do like me!

Oct 9th 2010 at 4:51 PM

There are many Scamers up there, I know some of them, it's happened to me and I want to avert you -NOT TO DO LIKE ME.

One day one of my Internet friend sent me a link to join his site. I read the site, I didn't suspect anything wrong with, in that time and I joined, God I was wrong! I suppose to investigate more before joining. I didn't.

They are here  http://genuinemails.com/pages/

I joined on 07/21/2010, they said inside that they just open the site in Jan. 2010.

I didn't stop here I wanted to make more, on 07/29/10 I bought 25 leads with $30 and finally on 07/29/10 I upgrade to PRO $166.

Now I will expose to you facts I copied all, what they said and what they DO

Free Member

* All Emails Worth $100
    * 25% of referrals' earnings
    * $500 Signup Bonus
    * Payout via: Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Alertpay, WesterUnion, check.
    * $50000 payout - real money to your account
    * $50 Referral Bonus
    * All International members are welcome

PS1- Be in hurry, they take only 50,000 members, now they have over 39,437 people and over 179,733,310.00 MILLS paid out to members. It's gigantic!!!

New members can request payout after: 14 days from signup date

(Free Member Can Request Payout 1x In The Month!)

(Premium Request Payout 5x In The Month!)

Payout options:

Payout for free membership ~ Cost: $50000

Upgrade Member

* All Free members benefits
    * Free Gift "HP Pavilion 2.53Ghz"
    * 50% Discount on Every
    * All Emails Worth $200
    * All Ptc Worth $100
    * 50 active referrals in your downline
    * Premium On-line Support - 24/7 Available
    * NO PAYOUT LIMIT:
    * Payouts will be made within 10 days.

You can get HP Pavilion 2.53Ghz for free. How? It's easy. You must buy Premium Membership. Our script will draw 1 of 5 persons who win notebook. You chance for win is 20%.
Premium Membership Benefits
  NEW !   - To your account will be added 50 active referrals.

-NO PAYOUT LIMIT: , you can request a maximum of 5 payments monthly
  ( Alertpay, Moneybookers, Libertyreserve).

- More profits from referrals, you will earn 55% of earnings from referrals.

- New lower price for the life membership.

* No minimum payout for Premium Members ( You will be able to witdraw money anytime, payout button will apear in you payout panel - payout will be made instant!!!! to your Paypal / AlertPay / Liberty Reserve / Moneybookers / Check or via Western Union )
    * New referrals levels will be unlocked for you.
    * 50% discount on all ads.
    * New Offers for Premium members - New Categories and more Paid Emails(30-50 daily)
    * 24/7 Support.
    * Turing number disabled.
    * You can witdraw Money anytime !
    * Premium membership will be never deleted !
    * Premium membership cost only 166$ !

Please pay for your upgraded membership first, then return to fill out the order form below to complete your order.

As you can see that's they promise will happen after the member is upgrade. It's just a lie.

After I upgraded I wait and wait nothing happen, even they said this:

Request redemtion
Premium membership: $40,000
Your request has been sent.
We will contact you soon.

Soon? NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

IT'S MORE

New members can request payout after: 14 days from signup date

(Free Member Can Request Payout 1x In The Month!)

(Premium Request Payout 5x In The Month!)
Payout options:
1.Payout for Premium membership ~ Cost: $5000
2.Payout for Premium membership ~ Cost: $10000
3.Payout for Premium membership ~ Cost: $20000
4.Payout for Premium membership ~ Cost: $40000
5.Payout for Premium membership ~ Cost: $50000

Now you can see my redemption here

Request Redemption

Your request has been sent 08/05/10

We will contact you soon

08/05/2010 04:43     4.Payout for Premium membership -40,000.00000

Your request has been sent. 08/22/10
We will contact you soon.
Redempton request $50,000.00

Your account balance is : $ 82,978.0000

08/22/2010 00:07   5.Payout for Premium membership -50,000.00000

09/08/2010 09:49                  5.Payout for Premium membership -50,000.00

Your request has been sent.  09/24/2010
We will contact you soon.
Redemption Request 5,000.00
Your account balance is : $ 178,230.0000

You read it, the premium members will be paid 5 times per month, never happened.

All the information about the last days pay out inside their web, is just to make you to upgrade.

Now one of my redemption request have been honored, they will never be. I just lost $200 and that's it.

NO MATTER HOW MANY PROVES I WILL GIVE YOU, ONE SINGLE THING IS FOR SURE, THEY SCAM ME, LIKE THEY DO WITH OTHER THOUSAND AND THOUSAND OF PEOPLE, BELIEVING IN THEM

SHAME ON THEM AND ALL OTHERS UP THERE WHO STEAL FROM PEOPLE FOR THEIR HAPPINESS!

I HAVE NOW FEW SIMILAR SITES, WITH ALMOST THE SAME CONTENT LIKE GENUINE MAIL, THESE ARE:

GGmvpClub.com, GlobalCashPtr.com, Doemails.com, MailCash24.com,BestPtr_Doemail.com, PayperMail.com, Click2Earn.biz

If you joined one of this sites, the least you can do, DON'T UPGRADE, you will loose your good money

They collect all this huge amounts of money to create more investment for them, more webs, so MORE MONEY, only for them

They are stil there waitting for you to join them and to upgrade. They will do everything to make you upgrade, don't do it, they will scam you and you will not see one penny in return for your work!!!! Becareful of Forex4Free, I think they are the same like them or some of them.

I WANT EVERYBODY IN THE NET TO KNOW ABOUT THEM AND TO STAY AWAY

Nellymary Tanase

Global Entrepreneur

PS- ONE DAY THEY WILL PAY FOR ALL THEIR ACTIONS, I'M VERY SURE OF THIS, WHAT YOU SEND IN UNIVERS WILL COME BACK TO YOU 3 TIMES MORE!!!

Oct 24th 2011 at 9:51 AM by gerdh2011
Yo are not alone .Same experience

Sep 14th 2011 at 12:44 PM by justadollar
Brilliant stuff, you should read my articles, they are along the same lines as you. Thanks for sharing this....

Jan 12th 2011 at 11:19 AM by amykinzel
Thank you for sharing this information. I am sorry about your experience, but good things will come back to you for reaching out to help others :)

Dec 11th 2010 at 9:31 AM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
I feel for you that you had to be scammed like this. But the reality of the matter, you are not the first and certainly not the last. But you are telling others about this scam and that my friend is the right thing to do. You will be blessed for being who you are. It is a wonderful day because I have met you, an upstanding person with integrity and no way will this happen to you again. It is always best to take the time and check things out if there's money involved. We all make mistakes and if you don't learn from them, then that's another story. You'll just repeat the process and you will not move forward in life. Have a great weekend and look forward to chatting with you soon.

Dec 11th 2010 at 3:33 AM by dodomat
Good information .thanks

Nov 25th 2010 at 9:15 PM by nelica
Hi Snap very nice info for everyone who love to know. All of us we are exposed to these thifts every minute. We have to be very careful when we join sites. God Bless us and keep such a people away from us!

Nov 16th 2010 at 11:30 AM by snapwebsites
I think we all get hit by scammers one day or another... I have a site about them here: http://dscam.m2osw.com

Oct 23rd 2010 at 4:21 PM by gerardoantonio
thanks..it is good to know about people like you....i am to become your follower

Oct 21st 2010 at 1:29 PM by deltastarf
This a great article and informative as well. Hats off to you. I have bee ripped off as well but not as much as you were. Now I check and double check site. Thanks for this.

Oct 20th 2010 at 10:27 AM by LindaFausset
Great Article -- I was also ripped off by a few of these sites. I do much more due diligence and am getting callous toward unscrupulous markerters who give the rest of us a bad name. Good Job documenting and exposing!!! Hats Off

Oct 13th 2010 at 7:34 PM by nelica
This is an article of real factS, this is not a fiction story, is happened to me and could happen to you if you don't pay attention who do you join. If you join stay allert to see what happen if you are free, DON'T UPDRADE!