If you’re in the middle of planning bathroom renovations, you may not know that you can do yourself a few favors while you’re renovating. You can quite literally reinvent your bathroom with the latest products on the market and save yourself a lot of money in the process.
The major issue, of course, is finding what you want. Usually, people who go looking for plumbing fittings don’t know very much about plumbing fittings, and instantly get lost among the vast range of product selections available.
Before you spend a cent on anything, this is the best practice approach to finding what you need and what you want:
• Ignore the older-style products. These things are well and truly on the way out, and they are spectacularly inefficient compared to the new plumbing fittings coming on the market.
• Start by searching an online supplier with a very large range. This is a much easier way to search, and these guys usually have the best on the market before everyone else.
• Check out the top-of-the-line products first. This gives you a very good guide to prices and product quality.
• Compare products. The bottom line here is that some products are very much better than others.
• Talk to the sales people about what you want. Let them find it for you. This is a timesaver, and it’s also a very good way of getting basic information.
To save you a little time looking, there’s a company called Pyramid Pipe & Supply Company in northern LA which is a major online supplier. Whatever you want, they have it. Better still, they also serve the entire LA city region, so if you’re looking for kitchen faucets in Calabasas, bathroom faucets in Burbank, or water heaters in Bel Air, they actually are an instant one stop shop. They also have all the latest products, so this is a good opportunity to really look around and see the very best on the market.
For more information, visit their website here at http://pyramidpipe.com/. If you need help, or would like more information about products, do is give them a call. Their customer service is very good, too.