Digitviral | digitviral


Jul 6th 2015 at 12:34 AM

Now, that it is easy for many people to post information online, you can have your name tarnished by someone and you have to stand against it. In order to removefrom search engine your name, you can get a court order.

If the content is illegal and the author refuses to remove internet informationrelated to your name, you can sue the author through a lawyer or get a court order to have the information suppressed. Generally, such method is not as expensive or hard as it sounds. You can just get a lawyer for signing up an official letter intending to sue if the information was not suppressed immediately. Most of the time, such letter is enough to incite the other side to listen.

If the author of the content does not comply with that, then, you have to get a court order to remove from search engine the content. However, such method requires more money and time. In such case, you can find help by visiting www.removenegativelinks.in

However, if the hosting company or the author resides in a foreign country, getting a court order has low chances to work. It is very difficult or impossible to get a court order from another country.

If you reside in Argentina or EU, then you can you another method to remove fromsearch engine your name. The concept named The Right to be Forgotten was created basically so that people could request search engines to take down particular results for searches related to their name if the privacy rights of the person overshadow the interests of the information in those search results. For more help, you can visit www.removenegativelinks.in


Please to comment

sign in

Remember Me

New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here