followers view all
following view all
|inked4life is not in any groups|
Relationship Marketing With E-mail Part 4
Brought to you by the good folks at Daily Niche Idea
Part 4 - Increase Your Opt-In Rates
This is an example of a squeeze page that will get opt-in subscribers to join your mailing list.
If you want to increase your opt-in rates, here are a few principles you must apply to your squeeze page:
- Use compelling arrows to inspire visitors to take action. Believe me, graphics and aesthetics make all the difference!
- Craft a compelling E-cover for the special report or E-book you are giving away. If you are giving away an audio Interview, you can show a picture that displays an audio CD or DVD to increase the perceived value of the product people are downloading in exchange for their E-mail address.
- Use a powerful headline to grab people’s attention.
- Use checkboxes to inspire people to get involved with the benefits of your free product.
- Remember to add a disclaimer below the opt-in box to assure people that they are not getting spammed or that their E-mail address will not be used for unscrupulous purposes.
Install Viral Friend Generator
Viral friend generator by Mike Filsaime is an excellent script that you can use to dramatically increase your opt-in rates.
What it does is that it lets subscribers generate subscribers FOR YOU.
Here is an example of how it works:
You key in your name and E-mail address. Later on, you type in at least 3 friends’ name and E-mail addresses in exchange for a free gift.
This is a “tell-a-friend” script. The friends will receive an E-mail that is sent directly from the referring subscriber to their friends on a one-on-one basis.
There is also a security check box at the bottom where you have to enter a few letters or numbers to fight spam and ensure that the people referring the friends are HUMANS (after all, computers can’t read graphical images).
Imagine if one opt-in subscriber refers at least 3 friends, and these 3 friends each refer 3, and so on.
If you get at least 2 subscribers a day and each of those 2 bring in another 2, imagine how many subscribers you will get after 30 days?
I’ll let you do the math! J
|share||like 27||report||302 views|