followers view all
following view all
|inked4life is not in any groups|
Relationship Marketing With E-mail Part 2
Brought to you by the good folks at Daily Niche Idea
Part 2 - Building Relationships
Developing The Competitive Edge
One of the most important things you must do to achieve success online is to build a solid relationship with your subscriber.
Building a relationship is important because it can make the difference between making a sale and losing it to your competitor.
You see, just like in real life, if I had to choose between a friend who provides a service like car repair and a stranger who offered the same price, I choose my friend in less than a heartbeat.
Why? Because I’d rather give HIM my business compared to another stranger.
E-mail marketing can be quite competitive at times. Therefore when two marketers are promoting the same product, having a strong rapport with your subscribers will give you a competitive edge.
Take for example:
During a massive launch online where high ticket items are being sold and tons of marketers everywhere are sending E-mails to their subscribers, most marketers would be offering bonuses to ‘bribe’ their customers to buy through their affiliate link.
Sometimes, 3 or more would be pitching the same offer with similar value. So the question you should be asking yourself is if you were in the shoes of your subscriber, why should your subscriber buy from YOU instead of other marketers?
Once again, if you have built a strong relationship with your subscriber, they will be on your side – especially if you are trying to win an affiliate contest.
Tips On Building Rapport With Your Subscriber
One of the best ways to build relationships with your subscriber is to strengthen the rapport between you and your customer.
Here are a few ways to achieve that:
- Keep in touch with your mailing list often. Don’t mail them only when you need to promote a product.
- Ask about their needs and concerns. Use questionnaires and get them involved. Ask them what they want you to provide for them to help them with their Internet marketing business.
- Send them gifts sometimes. It could be in the form of free reports, blog templates, graphics or even free membership access!
- Be personal. Let them see your human side or your personal life. It sure beats dry, stale E-mails that talk about product launches all day.
- Be educational. When you impart something of value to your subscribers, they will see you as a teacher and listen to what you say. This will come in handy when you want them to ‘listen’ to you and buy whatever you are selling.
Part 3 to follow soon
|share||like 25||report||316 views|