followers view all
|turnoverweb is not in any groups|
|seo in boston, boston seo service, boston seo services, search engine optimization boston, seo services boston, seo boston, boston seo|
Quick 10-Steps to Making Your Website SEO Friendly
In the past, search engines were very limited in the way they crawled the web, indexed, and interpreted website content. Thanks to recent advancements, search engines now have the ability to weigh website relevance, content, and authority more sensibly than merely crawling text content and counting keyword occurrences. However, search engines still don't quite see web pages as human users do, which is why optimizing websites to create a search-engine friendly structure is crucial if you want to be found by your target audience through organic search. Here are essential steps to take to make your website more SEO friendly:
• First and most importantly, define your business objectives and make sure your web design and content work achieves the same goals. Define your target audience according to your website's needs.
• Know that a professional-looking, well-designed website will not ensure significant traffic, unless you create a web design that is search engine friendly. You can't ever rest on aesthetics alone and expect people to come; you need fresh, relevant content and a website layout that works for your intended audience.
• Create a search engine-friendly website structure so search engine bots will not have a hard time navigating through your pages.
• Keywords remain an important part of a SEO campaign. Target the wrong keywords and your target market will have a hard time finding you. Do proper keyword research and create a list of potential, relevant, and not overly used keywords to target. Know about proper keyword placement or enlist the help of a professional SEO agency to make sure your website is properly optimized.
• SEO is for images, too. Optimize keywords, but don't forget to do the same for your images. Avoid using images that are too large that they prevent your website from loading quickly. Use keywords in the alt text section of images to further help with optimization.
• Create SEO-friendly URLs. Your URLs should help search engines determine what the pages are all about so they can be indexed properly. Limit categories, but make sure they are not too broad.
• The same goes with Flash elements. Too much Flash elements can affect the way search engines crawl your site and may be too distracting for visitors. Flash elements are great site enhancers, but don't design your pages around them.
• Remember to choose an accessible design that can be viewed on multiple browsers. SEO is not just about creating a search-engine friendly site, but also a user-friendly, fast to load, and easy to navigate website. User experience plays a huge role in search engine rankings.
• Integrate social media into the design. Latest updates on search engine algorithms put value on social media, which is why it is crucial for your web design to incorporate social elements, which will not only make it easier for users to share your content, but also help you increase your website rankings.
So, all the above points are crux of Search Engine Optimization, but still hiring a professional Boston SEO companies like Turnover Web can benefit more as compared to do things on your own.
About the Author:
The article writer Elizabeth Cachay is associated with Turnover. Turnover is a digital marketing firm specializing in Search Engine Optimization, Local Search, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Analytics & Tracking, Reputation Management, Mobile SEO, and Spanish SEO.