Dallas Hetaraka | PowerpathGDI

PowerPath GDI - A Look Inside the Collective Recruiting Concept

Jul 1st 2010 at 12:22 PM

PowerPath GDI has over 1300 members all using this "collective advertising" method.

The entire group promotes one person until that person has the required number of recruits to fill their first level of a 6x5 matrix in GDI.

This is accomplished by each member averaging about 16,000 hits to their portal URL per month in order to get as many visitors to their signup page as possible. When the person that is being promoted at the time gets their required number of sign ups, that person is then replaced by the next person in line.

The requirement of all member's to participate is crutical to the success of the team.

The theory is that when everyone promotes one person, it should create more leverage for that one person than if they were to try and promote themselves as an individual. Powerpath GDI claims that the average wait time to "graduate" once a member is being promoted by the group is less than 1 day.

The company behind this team is Global Domains International. GDI was founded in 1998 and is recognized by the BBB. PowerPath GDI uses exclusive and patented technology and innovative methods to increase its membership base and the rate in which people graduate.

With this team it's not a matter of IF you will succeed, it's only a matter of when.

Join Today, Secure Your Future For Tomorrow - Click Here to Learn More...

Oct 25th 2018 at 11:05 PM by Dudish
Best of luck to you.

Sep 11th 2012 at 8:57 PM by weedermann
PowerPathGDI *STILL* exists???

Jan 19th 2011 at 12:03 PM by nostate
Stumbled and liked. Return the favor?

Jan 12th 2011 at 10:35 PM by togrul
I just came across this article. Well, I'm also member of PowerPath and sticking with it till the end. We will dominate the internet with collective recruitment. Everyone who seeks the long time residual income should give this a try. Thanks, Togrul

Oct 13th 2010 at 9:43 AM by gerardoantonio
i like this article while iam growing up with gdi

Oct 6th 2010 at 2:36 PM by gerardoantonio
good article tanks a lot

Aug 21st 2010 at 8:22 PM by daisydaisy
“There are those with the gift of dreaming big but with no skills or gifts to fulfill those dreams. These people can end up with zero or a business team that builds business and wealth.” Robert Kiyosaki

Aug 19th 2010 at 12:21 PM by paulpenafiel
The main problem with people join Powerpath GDI or RipTide Army is that they want to be in profit right away without any kind of work. Get real! If Colonel Harland Sanders, found of KFC or Kentucky Fried Chicken quit driving around all over united states in his 60's mind you, there would be no KFC today. The fact that he was an old man and believed that he had a winning chicken recipe and a strong belief that people will love it, he didn't quit until a restaurant said yes to him. The rest is history. You could join any team you want, but unless you devote your time and energy learning what it takes to succeed, you will never make it. Instead of whining how slow your group is, do something about it, surf TE or write a compelling ad and sent it to dozen of safelists and list builders and tell who you are and what team you belong to.

Aug 11th 2010 at 10:03 AM by sarojini
I need to check it out the real path of GDI.

Aug 10th 2010 at 3:13 PM by havelock
PowerPath forever!

Aug 3rd 2010 at 9:56 PM by PowerpathGDI
And now we are recruiting hundreds every month. Thank you :) Just like I told you all.....We hit a new record for hits yesterday, a new record for site worth $1.29 Million, a new alexa record, a new GDI retention rate of 76%, the highest in the history of GDI, and I have just completed the all transparent rotator. I also explain the details and reasons why it doesnt matter how long it takes to rotate, everyone succeeds in 300 days..No forcing you to signup anyone, just surf for 30 minutes a day. We have solved the problems all MLM companies have (teams or not), the problems ALL Teams have and will have. Yes, we did it.... There's no stopping us now. Onwards and Upwards :)

Aug 2nd 2010 at 4:47 PM by webmiep
I must say I am sceptikal about the sign ups in all these GDI coops. i belief you get sign ups but i think many people sign up for the wrong reason: getting rich fast. I think many will drop out again for that reason.

Aug 2nd 2010 at 3:04 PM by puck82
Good article Dallas, thanks for letting me know the effective power of Powerpatch GDI ! See you soon.

Aug 2nd 2010 at 2:12 PM by coolindiansurfer
Thanks for the inside look

Jul 30th 2010 at 11:42 PM by coolindiansurfer
Congrats for 1300 success members

Jul 29th 2010 at 3:11 AM by webmiep
I am in GDI solo and I get signups using my own marketing methods. Not so many but they don't drop out

Jul 28th 2010 at 2:29 PM by bnmarika1214
Hi,thank you :)

Jul 21st 2010 at 1:31 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Dallas: Thanks for posting this info. It provides an interesting review of PowerPath GDI. :-)

Jul 18th 2010 at 11:04 AM by 1youcantoo
Great Article. Please Share PP on my IM Face Plate Article. Would love to join sometime soon. ~*Meekin*~

Jul 12th 2010 at 2:21 AM by Jmiah
Im a proud member of PowerPathGDI. I as well started GDI on my own, and FAILED. If you are brave enough to step in the door just to take a peek you will be amazed at the team support and energy among all members. Best group of people Ive ever worked with, and the best admin/leaders to boot. PowerPathGDI is forever evolving, and inventive like you have never seen done before.

Jul 11th 2010 at 1:43 AM by bgtrix
I never had success with GDI... May be I had no experience at this time

Jul 10th 2010 at 11:40 PM by patialvi
I started GDI earlier but got FAILED...but till the time I knew that GDI is a proven online business so was trying to figure out how can i get success in it and then I found PowerPath.....and today i say proudly that I made a very wise decision by choosing PowerPath. I learned one thing.... You can not be rich just by joining under so called GURU or promoting products which promises HUGE money...But you need to have a very supportive team/sponsors who can make you successful...

Jul 10th 2010 at 9:43 AM by soonerdad3
Sounds good, best of luck to you.

Jul 10th 2010 at 8:28 AM by marvin62
Dallas,thanks for the insight on GDI I have been a member for over 2yrs I have 24 in my downline 2008 & 2009 the recession they start dropping out like flies,now have 5 in my down I am still committed to GDI....

Jul 10th 2010 at 8:13 AM by PowerpathGDI
GDI is just the gateway. Of course the more members we have, the longer the wait. That's why I created a second matrix which we have full control over. NO matter the income stream after GDI, the model is the same and the timeline for any amount of members is the same, or FASTER. Beit 100, or 1,000,000 members strong. This is what sets us apart from all the others. We are built to last forever. Members who don't work are removed, it's that simple. Our retention rate is over 76% now. That means 76% of members staying active, no matter who they are under.

Jul 10th 2010 at 2:20 AM by soonerdad3
Great team concept, but it seems to be over saturated, can the matrix be maintained over a long enough period of time for new members to make decent money.

Jul 10th 2010 at 12:58 AM by stefanberg
Sounds Good! ... May I ask ppl who Use it... What is your results... 1 week, 1 month, 6 month How many paying members did you get so far from the team effort alone I mean? How many members stay in the system after let say 6 month? Any success stories? Usually Teams like this works for sometime, then when you have to many members who don't work (dead weights) It slows down and ppl quit? Most ppl are lazy and want to make money quick with very little work or investments lol... I hope for the members... that this is different /Stefan

Jul 9th 2010 at 12:09 PM by goals
I am a member of Powerpath and I can honestly say what sets it apart from other programs is the team involved. Everyone is determined to help each other succeed. Powerpath will go from strength to strength

Jul 8th 2010 at 10:21 PM by husnitaha
Wish you all the best

Jul 8th 2010 at 10:17 PM by husnitaha
Great team wish you much success

Jul 8th 2010 at 7:35 PM by vitalwebs
Whether you call it "collective advertising" or team work. Either way, it's impressive. Great job!

Jul 8th 2010 at 7:25 AM by rgb523
PowerpPath GDI....Your Future..Your Choice You owe it to yourself to examine this excellent business plan.

Jul 8th 2010 at 6:36 AM by birgitjurock
Great Team! Super Support!

Jul 7th 2010 at 9:03 PM by roosevans
PowerPath GDI and it's "collective recruiting" is a great concept. I will check it out!

Jul 1st 2010 at 5:01 PM by Tallell97
PowerPath GDI is the easiest, cheapest most honest program on or offline that I have ever come across. Admin and support are truly amazing, this is one program that you simply cannot fail to succeed with.