followers view all
following view all
|atstechmedianyc is not in any groups|
|New York Website Designing Company, SEO Services, Manhattan Website Development, Reputation Management Manhattan, NYC SEO Company, Manhattan Website Design Company.
5 months ago
PHP vs. ASP.NET- Which One Is Better
Answer to this has been a hot debate for a long time now. While a large number of people advocate PHP, ASP.NET also have ardent fans all over the world. When it comes down to you, and you have to make a choice between these two, you must know about these two options profoundly.
Here is a detailed analysis of these two-
ASP.NET (Active Server Pages .NET) is developed by Microsoft.
- Involvement of codes – Asp.net does not require loads of the codes.
- Flexibility in transferring – The transfer of the other web applications can be done to asp.net in a formidable manner.
- Managing of Content- The management of the content can be done easily. The dynamic codes of Asp.net help in a big way.
- Architecture – There is availability of three-tier architecture, which helps in Asp.net in a big way. The asp.net is compatible with more than 55 languages. The design and maintenance of the websites is easy in Asp.net. There is no issue of security in Asp.net, there is even availability of support of security.
PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a scripting language that was engineered for web development. This is the most favored platform in today’s time. More than millions of pages are running on PHP.
- Web Applications and Mobile Applications – PHP is instrumental in producing e-commerce websites and mobile applications. PHP allows producing pages, which are compatible with both, websites and mobiles. Amazon and eBay are making good use of the PHP based applications.
- Custom Web Development – The open source development languages such as Joomla, WordPress and OS commerce are available. These languages help in creating a customized website.
- Processing Speed – The usage of PHP will allow processing of the server more faster. This is possible only due to the reason of the inbuilt memory utilization of the language. In addition, PHP is imbibed with HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) and other visual applications like Flash. PHP allows loading time of the website at a faster rate.
- Security – The websites developed under PHP are 100% secure. The spyware attacks, viruses, and bugs cannot affect the PHP website at all.
- SEO and PHP – The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and PHP are considered a good team in hand. SEO is able to work flawlessly on the PHP. The PHP websites make the interaction better for SEO and the rankings are also enhanced is a better way.
- Error Free – The errors, if any, can be rectified with the help of display error feature in it.
While both the languages have their own advantages and limits, it is totally up to you to make the choice. Choose the one that suits your preferences more. However, one thing that is advisable here is that you must hire a professional and experienced Web Development service provider in NYC for best results. experienced Web Development service provider in NYC for best results.